Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Bitter Coast "South" [Old Disc]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can do this. I just need some specs. Is it in it's own worldspace, in a worldspace that I need from you guys or is it in Tamriel?
Quote:Originally posted by Legion
I can do this. I just need some specs. Is it in it's own worldspace, in a worldspace that I need from you guys or is it in Tamerial?

Great to hear that Smile I'm sure TheImperialDragon (whom is in charge of the regions) will come by soon and decide on the claim. But in the meantime I can say that the region is in the worldspace SilgradTowerLand. You mustn't edit the Tamriel worldspace or affect any other changes to Bethesda's work.
ok, I did not know that.
ok, I did not know that.

No problem. It's mostly a technical thing since esm files can't affect other esm files without causing problems. Before starting on a claim we have two important articles that region modders should check out to avoid problems cropping up later on; General information and the guidelines. While waiting for TheImperialDragon to come online perhaps you could go ahead and generate the test region?
That is not what I meant.....
Have you ever used the cs?
That is not what I meant.....
Have you ever used the cs?

Yes of course I have.
what I am trying to say is that you can modify Tamerial and save it as a plugin, I do not mean editing the oblivion.esm file.....
what I am trying to say is that you can modify Tamerial and save it as a plugin, I do not mean editing the oblivion.esm file.....

You can modify Oblivion.esm through a plugin but you can't merge that plugin to our esm, so we're permanently barred from making that kind of changes in our mod.
ok I get what your trying to say.
So this mod is a part of Bethesda?
ok I get what your trying to say.
So this mod is a part of Bethesda?

I wish Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3