Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Super Bowl Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today is the day. I still want the Giants to win but I think the Patriots will take it. What are your thoughts?
And the way the '9ers did it in the early '90s: Patriots 42-10.

C'mon, can you really see Eli lightin' it up for a 4th straight game? Big Grin

Steve
The Giants were really the only team to make the Patriots sweat. I think it will be a lot more closer than that. Smile It will be a great game :bananarock:
GIANTS 28-24
I'm flippling between channels, at the moment Patriots 7-3.
Halftime: Patriots 7-3. If Brady keeps getting this pressure, the Giants have a puncher's chance: just land the right one at the right time.
And Giants with the win! I don't even like football and it was a good game. woo :bananarock: :bananarock:
Time for the ritual eating of crow. I was rooting for history, but (and I can't believe I'm typing this):

Eli won the game!

Not the "not losing it" way that Dilfer did with the Ravens; he had to execute that last drive.

And he did.

I'm guessing Coughlin keeps his job. Smile

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:,

Steve
The Patriots lost! Son of a @#^!&!!!!! I want to tear my eyes out right now!

Whatever shred of happiness and hope left in me is dead now, and I feel like murdering Giants fans.
Well I didn't get the score correct but I did get the win, without the points Big Grin

and imagine my surprize when I saw the u/o at 55 and I had 52

Big Grin Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2