Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't really know where to post this. But I am interested in joining the Silgrid Tower Team. I am an Expert Worlbuilder and an Expert Concept Artist. I have played Oblivion since it came out and have modded for it for about two years. I also played Morrowind.
You can contact me at officelegion@gmail.com
Quote:Originally posted by Legion
I didn't really know where to post this. But I am interested in joining the Silgrid Tower Team. I am an Expert Worlbuilder and an Expert Concept Artist. I have played Oblivion since it came out and have modded for it for about two years. I also played Morrowind.

Hi Legion, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

I hope we can also contact you here Big Grin

If you're good at worldbuilding perhaps you'd like to take on one of the three Bitter Coast region claims? You can read more about them on the region board.

Good to hear you're an experienced concept artist as well Smile I plan to model new houses for an Imperial city in our mod called Reich Parkeep. Would you be interested in making one or more concept art sketches for such houses? Preferrably they should look reminiscant of houses one might have found in medieval Germany.
sure, and thank you for the opportunity, I've been an out of work modder for awhile, and I've had no ideas for awhile.
I also know of a friend who might be interested in joining as well, he is an expert concept artist who is lead concept artist on a number of mods, and I have worked with him alot. :goodjob:
sure, and thank you for the opportunity, I've been an out of work modder for awhile, and I've had no ideas for awhile.
I also know of a friend who might be interested in joining as well, he is an expert concept artist who is lead concept artist on a number of mods, and I have worked with him a lot. :goodjob:

Great :yes:

We don't have a lot of existing work for concept artists, but if I could lean on one or more then I should have no trouble coming up with work ideas. I often want to make my models, both old ones and future ones, more complex but I can rarely come up with good ideas on how to go about it. So they often wind up less complex than they could be simply because I'm short of ideas. If you'll be busy with region work maybe your friend would like to do the house concept?
I'm sure he would be happy too, I am waiting for him to come on Windows live, he is currently eating lunch.

Hi Legion, Welcome To The Silgrad Team!

:wave:

Maybe You Could Help Concept For The Native Vampire Clan Cerro =)

Good Luck And Have A Nice Stay =)

- Auraya