Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Snipefalcon2, Concept Artist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello modders of Silgrad Tower!

I would like to give a hand if I can in the creation of this mod. I am a good concept artist (over 2 years of experience with photoshop) and I know my way through world building a litle (been WBing since Morrowind, but not very much). I've been lead to this forum by Legion.

I do not know how much time I could dedicate to this mod since I am already in a few teams:

Co-Lead of Cerberus
Project Lead of the Safe Havens mod
Concept artist for about every other Cerberus mod, and also for the EoE team, the Ocean mod and the High Rock mod.

But if the team is motivating and the ideas inspiring, I will probably be very productive. Here are a few examples of my works (all concepts belong to the Safe Havens Mods exept for the last one, which belongs to the Marenon Mod):

[Image: th_Snipefalcon2_01.jpg] [Image: th_Snipefalcon2_02.jpg] [Image: th_Snipefalcon2_03.jpg] [Image: th_Snipefalcon2_04.jpg]
This is my Friend Snipe, the one I was talking about, he is an excellent concept artist.
Hiya Snipe, Welcome To Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

Hope You Have A Nice Stay =)

Maybe Ill See You In The Vampire Section (Cerro) =)

- Auraya
Hi Snipefalcon2, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

As I mentioned to Legion the concept I would like to request is a few house designs that would hopefully make the viewer think of medieval Germany. Apart from that it's good if they look sturdy and rustic, but for that matter not look run-down or poor since they'd be homes for middle- and upperclass citizens. The more advanced they look - i.e. the more details the concepts have - the better. I'd appreciate it if they were black-and-white or grayscale.