Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Joining the team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, i'll be short, can i join you team plz?
I really think this mod rocks! :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Unfortunatley, i have not much experience with modding(i can always learn) but i know a lot of stuff about The Elder Scrolls and arms and armour. I'd like(if possible) to help as much as i can for creating the Tsaecsi and their armament, world, visual style and culture.

Well, i hope i can help...

:chaos:

S-T
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
Ok, i'll be short, can I join you team plz?
I really think this mod rocks! :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Unfortunatley, I have not much experience with modding(i can always learn) but I know a lot of stuff about The Elder Scrolls and arms and armour. I'd like(if possible) to help as much as I can for creating the Tsaecsi and their armament, world, visual style and culture.

Well, I hope I can help...

:chaos:

S-T

First: Welcome to the Akavir Forums Smile

So you say you have some experience... but with what? (making models, texturing, etc).
you sound like me when i first joined Big Grin

welcome and good luck shiver tail :bananarock:
Sorry Kodama, but i said i didn't have experience with modding.
I only know a great deal about armor, history and the elder scrolls....
and i can draw, edit stuff in photoshop and work a bit with the CS
So in theory i can learn to make textures if i try(But i'm just here for, example: Draw an armor wich is converted into oblivion/ draw a map or a village, design banners, etc.)
So what do you say? Do i need to preview somthing?

Oh yeah, and i see you're from Holland, is that the European Holland north of Belgium? I'm from Belgium, but i'm not going to speak Dutch because that would be unfair for the others. Just to let you know.

:goodjob: ?(
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
Oh yeah, and I see you're from Holland, is that the European Holland north of Belgium? I'm from Belgium, but i'm not going to speak Dutch because that would be unfair for the others. Just to let you know.

Yeah, I'm Dutch :yes:

Drawing and Photoshop skills can be usefull, we have been designing the map of Akavir, so if you feel like drawing your own concept map of Akavir, you can show it to us and maybe we will use it (or parts of it, or whatever).

About history and armor, have you specialized in anything in specific? (Japanese or Chinese).
It would be great to help with the map, i'll start working on it.

(Off-Topic)Don't ask me to do somthing in oblivion though, see it's broke: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....pic=807554
If you can help.... :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| PLease!!!!

History: Specialized in Greek/Roman warfare, culture, religion and Chinese/Japanese Warfare, Architecture,...
:wave: :wave:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
OBLIVION IS FIXED!!!!!!!
(sorry for enthousiasm, i'm an addict)

Oh yeah, and i forgot to tell you i'm fond of Japanese mythology, mister tree-spirit(kodama)
I think the mod should have these: Ningyo(underwater, can be hard)
, the infamous tengu, and what would really be cool is that tree that sucks up blood and becomes evil

Oh yeah, i'm working on the Tsaesci-province map(with villages, landmarks,...) and some weapons and armour
Big Grin

We do have Kappa and Kodama, more creatures would be cool, but we have to take what we can get.

EDIT: here is a link to the map discussion, check it out: Heightmap
The Tsaesci province map is almost done, i'm gonna edit it in Photoshop now.
Do you have some good names for villages, landmarks, capitals,...
I was thinking to place the Tsaesci capital near a line of mountains(like Minas Tirith in LOTR) And let the mountains look like a snake and the capital would be the head of the snake then. Maybe we could build a city INSIDE the mouth of the snake and the teeth would be towers and the snake's eyes a palace or something. Or we can crown the snake and put the palace for the Snake Lords in/on the crown and the temple in the eyes.

Oh yeah i have designed an almost complete set of weapons made of "Dragon Ivory" and a black set of armor with platemail on the tail and a banner on the back like the Samurai had in ancient Japan.
Welcoime to the team. I've been having problems both getting online and staying online lately.
Pages: 1 2