Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shiver-Tails Armory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
W already have some Tsaesci armor (like dragon scale armor), the Tsaesci armor is somewhat influenced by Japanese armor, Japanese armor will be used for Knifeblossom (we already have some Japanese armor, but could use more).
Wow what a skill man!Excellent drawing! :goodjob:
Okay, so guys i'm back...
i know it took me longer than i said but i went on a vacation to Canada.
So if u need artwork ideas,... just ask!
------------------
I'm thinking of adding a new race, i don't think it exists in the world of Tamriel and Akavir but maybe a part-fish-part-human?
Something like a retextured Human (scales,etc. , etc., etc.) with a slaughterfish head and some spines on his back and maybe a tail?
I'm not giving an exact date but i'm making a drawing wich should clarify the idea...
Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
So if u need artwork ideas,... just ask!

Uhhh... yeah! We need some concept art of a wall, something like the great wall of China, it will belong to Tang Mo.
More then one style of architecture would be appreciated, so we can pick the best ideas.
okay, will be done, i'll probably scan it in tomorrow
so, things to do:
-----------------------------------------------
Tang Mo wall
Arch. Tsaesci
Arch. Tang Mo
Arch. Ka Po Tun
Arch. Knifeblossom
Arch. Kamal
Creatures
Plants
Weapons
Armor
Thanks for making it back to us.
Some Tsaesci architecture:

[Image: TsaesciWall.jpg]
an interesting concept piece. Seeing as the tsaesci are snake people, i think a snake theme or element in architecture would fit well.
No stairs maybe?
It has stairs Big Grin
If we decide to give them feet ...
Pages: 1 2 3