Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy!

I was just wondering whether there was plans to release a beta version of the Akavir mod in the near future.

Also, if not, would somebody be able to point me in the direction of a mod that adds Tantos to the game as I play as a "Han" (asian race) and want to have a katana-looking knife to use as a backup, because my leveled lists are messed up and I seem to be burning through weaponry like crazy!
i have no idea about the beta release but i found a good ninjato on Planet ES the guy just shortened the katana mesh but kept the same texture so it matches the bethsoft one. its a bit long for a tanto but it still looks good Smile

just search "akavari ninjato" on Planet ES
I do know that Kodama plans a beta release. We haven't talked about timing. We have done mini releases of some items and dungeons and such. As far as specific weapons and other items go, Kodama can always authorize releases of them that someone can upload to the sites we plan to use for releases.

I hope a larger release happens soon, but if there are small things people want to see sooner, put them in this post and perhaps we can work on an item pack or something.

Thanks for getting a new thread for this started Homicidal. Everyone needs a reminder now and then.
how many mini releases have been released i know of the ka po races and the 2 dungeons by edolsian
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
how many mini releases have been released I know of the ka po races and the 2 dungeons by edolsian

I can't remember.

We don't have any plans for a beta release in the near future (ever since we scrapped our heightmap, a huge setback).
We may have a tanto model somewhere, I think Corthian made one, but I would have to look for it before I can say for sure.
Don't worry about the tanto, I found one in Akaviri imports.
Quote:Originally posted by Homicidal
Don't worry about the tanto, I found one in Akaviri imports.

Okay.
Edolsian has released at least three dungeons for Akavir.

I'll have to look them up again, you can also read through the thread on his work, they are listed there.
Is there a pack of housey stuff because I wouldn't mind having a crack at making a house for my Han character.
Quote:Originally posted by Homicidal
Is there a pack of housey stuff because I wouldn't mind having a crack at making a house for my Han character.

Not a pack that we have released.
Pages: 1 2