Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gnisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Gnisis will be a boom town of sorts, with the Imperial fort expanding, a port growing and Orc volunteers and followers gathering to the area... Of course, the Dunmer may not appreciate the influx of the pig children...

Powerful Baladas will be there, too. (I assume most players did not complete the special writs for the Morag Tong boss (and if they did, perhaps some of Baladas' dialog will vaguely refer to the inconveniences/annoyances of death...). In the old mine, archeologiets will have uncovered new areas of the Dwemer ruin (with a few surprises, eh?) And the Blight? Gone, thanks to the Temple handing out potions to eradicate the dreaded disease...

Ben
maybe you could also include tensions betwene the settled Redoran and the Aidanat and Shashmanu Tribes nearby... no really, they are VERY close by to the North, and one SOuth of Ald Velothi.

I have a feeling that in real life, Baladas in Arvs-Drelen will be under a leniet house-arrest. I mean as he is a Telvanni councilor (not a participating one though) in Redoran lands. However the locals don't see him as a thread, just some old wizardly dude who doesn't do anything to them and they don't bother him...
and as you well know, Telvanni are EVERYWHERE!
(well, they grab holdings faster than the others)
Perhaps a quest involving a raid by the Dunmer tribes on the Orcish Imperial town? And what if the Telvanni Councilor decides to grow a lovely vine or two?

Lots of possibilities, I think.

Ben
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
maybe you could also include tensions betwene the settled Redoran and the Aidanat and Shashmanu Tribes nearby... no really, they are VERY close by to the North, and one SOuth of Ald Velothi.

I have a feeling that in real life, Baladas in Arvs-Drelen will be under a leniet house-arrest. I mean as he is a Telvanni councilor (not a participating one though) in Redoran lands. However the locals don't see him as a thread, just some old wizardly dude who doesn't do anything to them and they don't bother him...
and as you well know, Telvanni are EVERYWHERE!
(well, they grab holdings faster than the others)

What if player made him an active member of House Telvanni in Morrowind?
Good point Arbiter. Baladas is involved in a few quests in Morrowind.... and ends up 1) being left alone, or 2) killed, or 3) an integral part of Telvanni leadership. All depending on the quests one does. Of course, Baladas was also one of the few NPC's that had useful information about the Dwemer.

If left alone, then there is no problem including him again. If killed, then he reappears under mysterious circumstances. If more powerful as a Telvanni leader, then a vine may start to show his intent....

Or perhaps the simplest solution is that another NPC is now found in Arvs-Drelen. A cousin or brother or sister or daughter or..... of Baladas.

Ben
Quote:Originally posted by Ben Vagara
Good point Arbiter. Baladas is involved in a few quests in Morrowind.... and ends up 1) being left alone, or 2) killed, or 3) an integral part of Telvanni leadership. All depending on the quests one does. Of course, Baladas was also one of the few NPC's that had useful information about the Dwemer.

If left alone, then there is no problem including him again. If killed, then he reappears under mysterious circumstances. If more powerful as a Telvanni leader, then a vine may start to show his intent....

Or perhaps the simplest solution is that another NPC is now found in Arvs-Drelen. A cousin or brother or sister or daughter or..... of Baladas.

Ben

Maybe acces to Arvs-Drelen has become buried under some events, and before you can enter it you have to undig it. In the meantime, you could be asking/uncovering/finding out/being told the information on Baladas and his previous activities in Gnisis as well as in House Telvanni. It provides background on the House, Gnisis and Baladas himself. Depending on the choices and facts you get, the presence or absence of Bladas will be determined.
Just a thought..... Smile
...though I'm sure Ben will give thought to it...
parhaps he can make a reason for Baladas living out in Redoran territory FAR from his own homeland in the 1st place...
was he exiled? did he have bad relationships with the others? was he just trying to find some peace and quite? was he conspiring against the Redoran? ...so what's he up to? ....who knows... Big Grin
Yes.
And I mean, if they try to take him in custody he's rumored to be 1000 years old. Would they have a chance against his magic?
well, lets see... they might.. they might have a chance.. if the local Legion and the Redoran force their way in... and just rush in to kill him with numerical advantage with NO thought for their own lives... that might work...

but what if he uses a RECALL spell... and teleports to some location that the soldiers have no knowledge of...?
Yes, yes. And I don't think that Redorans would risk so much soldiers for some old geezer (unless he provokes them or there is some foolish honor thing).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14