Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Starting with the mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have downloaded and installed your mod, but I have problems with playing it...

- When loading a save game, I have two warnings:
1. Unable to find referenced object "sltw_SHIP_NPC_4" in script sltw_rw_scr_GuardEnable.
2. Unable to find referenced object "sltw_SHIP_NPC_4" in script sltw_rw_scr_SHIP_NPC_3.

- I have also noticed these in the warnings.txt:

Not able to find Foot part in sltw_rw_body_KO_FalcBoots_M.
Not able to find Wrist part in sltw_hw_DD_gauntlet_wrist.
Not able to find Wrist part in sltw_hw_DD_gauntlet_wrist.
Not able to find Ankle part in sltw_hw_DD_ankle.
Not able to find Ankle part in sltw_hw_DD_ankle.
Not able to find Foot part in sltw_rw_body_KO_FalcArm_Boots_M.

But I don't think they are as important as those previous two

- I'm in Gnaar Mok (I have waited 3 days in the shack before activating the mod), and when I exit there's a riot like it should have been, but was there supposed to be a ship moored? One of the characters talks about it, but there it's not there.

- When the story advances? There's no villagers (except the shipmaster) alive outside, guards are dead, most of pirates too, and imperial guards that I could find. The guy in fancy armour says that he's guarding the ship (that isn't there) and the one on the boat says that he'll wait till the battle is over. I'm kinda lost with 50k bounty there...

Can I get any help? Please?
Howdy Pero

Welcome to Silgrad Tower

Your errors are a well known nuisence

It seems to vary from one install to another, not all players experience what your describing, I however do, I have played through the Road to Silgrad Story many times and have had troubles with each one. And oddly enough none of those errors are the same.

Regardless this doesnt resolve your experience. My only suggestion at this time is to avoid Gnaar Mok completely. Honestly thier is nothing to do their anyway. If your wanting just to go their and see the place do it without Silgrad Mod active. Once you've done your Gnaar Mok thing add Silgrad to your game, using wyre mash select silgrad into your saved game and play as usual, you should not have any troubles beyond your allready exisitng error messages

We are working on a reslove for this which will be included in the next release (date has not been determined)

Sorry for the inconvience and I hope this doesn't deter you from seeing our mod. If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
Thanks for welcome and reply Bob.

I prefer keeping Gnaar Mok in game and usable, if that's possible. Is there a way, maybe by killing the guards there and then using the console to force quest stage or something? I'm interested in story about that pirats and everything.

Should there be a ship (Maria, I forgot the name) or only the guy on the boat?
Your Welcome

I'm not sure about console commands with regard to advancing game play (or quest play) I don't use the console much anyway hopefully someone who looks at this may know how to do it

Only the man with the boat should be present, he will take you to the Maria Daria, aboard the Maria Daria you can talk to the npc's witness the strip show but other than that their is nothing to do. Theirs no pirate adventure (not yet at least Big Grin )

but as I said, different players experience different actions with this portion of the mod. Some have no problem at all but some do and unfortuantly the ones that do usually get several different kinds

for example

I have played through this story were I got no bounty, but everything else happened

or were I got a bounty but couldn't get anyone to talk to me afterward

theirs also been a few times were the final battle sequence did not occur

and even now, as I just re-played this scene to see if their was another way around it, everything worked just as it should.... its just one of those strange things

Again

We are going to change it and their will actually be a pirate adventure included

unless some one knows another way, thats all I can offer

Enjoy
Bob
Alright, last night I was playing a bit and here are some bugs that I have noticed:

- in Gnaar Mok some guy says that I'm a criminal and offers two options, to take me to the guards or to resist. I chose to resist, but that takes me to the prison.

- Something is messed up inside the ship Maria Daria (not the captain's cabin)

- in Stadhelm (spelling?), there's a house with some watermelons, cookies, cakes ect. Well, the door isn't linked correctly - I had to coc myself out

- There's a quest with poisoned prisoner and it's buggy. I got journal entry too early and I had to disable one door via console and tcl to get inside.

- Every time when music starts, it's turned on to max. And if I lower it, again when default music starts it's on max. Quite annoying.

-Guild guide says that she transports to mages guilds all over VVardenfell.

That's it for now. I don't know if this have any sense reporting, because this game is quite old now, and I don't know how popular this mod is and are you still working on it. Seems to me that only Bob and I are here, huh?
Howdy

Those are all known issues, some of them have fixes you can find in the Warehouse Section

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=19

As far as being worked on. Yes it is. Slowly

Thiers actually 2 of use 100% dedicated to ES3 and a few others who come in now and then, plus our Wonderful ES4 group to provide support as needed

We always need modders

We are working on Velothi Mountains Area which is south of Silgrad City
Its nearly finished. But we will be adding to it with the town of Bodrum and then another large landmass "Kragenmoor" a;; these will be released as seperate add on's, but also they will be merged together with SIlgrad into one big mod, that may not happen for a long long time unless we get a revival of modders

your welcome to join us Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Thanks, but I'm not interested in modding. I haven't got the time and I don't know how to use Morrowind CS. I have used only Oblivion's CS. I'm only interested in playing and using mods when I get some time.
I'll check out the fixes...

Btw. I had searched a little and DL'ed Blacklight. It was some 8-9 MB, while Silgrad was around 140. Is that right? did I download right version of blacklight? And I saw mod Tamriel rebuilt that adds land on the opposite side of the map. Have you had any cooperation with them?
Very Good

Yes your download size sounds correct

and yes we are in cooperation with TR to some extent, its two different project.s but were both working toward the same goal, producing a high quality mod for the players to enjoy download their map 1 you'll like it Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob