Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0333 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S0333.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0333.
Claim Difficulty: Medium.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0333. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

The house of a butcher.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0333) and don't delete the exterior building.
Hi. I was wondering if I could claim this.

I'm thinking of putting a little spin on the butcher scenario. The wife, Arvmi Salor, will be the butcher, and the husband, Relosi Salor, is a retired scribe. The real twist (other than switching the traditional roles) is that the wife is a closet deranged Necromancer who has killed and butchered her husband in the basement crawlspace (I'll need to construct it). She uses the excuse that her husband is not feeling well and has left to recover with his cousins in Vivec.

I would also use her as another doppelganger in my Kanath Ancestral Tomb continuation quest once I get to that part in the scripting.
Certainly earendil. I will change the claim status.

Have a great day
Charles
Here is the first draft. Hopefully it looks ok. Smile
I already merged the Soluthis1408 claim, I assume you wanted to attach the SCC0333 esp.
Wow. Yeah. Let me attach the correct file this time :O
Sorry about that. I was working on it late in the evening and I guess sleep took over my brain for a bit.
NP. Smile

Do you want me to merge the esp for your quest?

If so, I'll post a new patch.
No, that's ok. I'm still about 1/3 to 1/2 way through the Kanath Tomb continuation build process. I can work around missing the additional claims needed for the scripting when I get to it.
Quote:Originally posted by earendil
No, that's ok. I'm still about 1/3 to 1/2 way through the Kanath Tomb continuation build process. I can work around missing the additional claims needed for the scripting when I get to it.
Noted.

I'll check the file and reply asap.
The esp has been merged.

Nice modding! Smile