Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0340 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S0340.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0340.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0340. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.98 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Background.

A house for two families, morgue employees.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0340) and don't delete the exterior building.
I wish to claim this as an "extension" of my claim SCC0436 (the morgue). This will be the home of one of the morgue workers. Since the morgue worker needs to be a bit... classier, I will give him the nicer bottom floor room, and he will probably wear middle class clothing. Since he works under the fairly middle class healer, however, he would probably still fit within the "Riverside demographic."* He will be the one responsible for meeting with visitors to the morgue when the healer is unavailable, as well as helping with other duties.

The upper room will house a different family, as specified in the claim description. I'm considering having the morgue worker live with his younger, unemployed brother, while a single person lives in the above room.

As mentioned in my SCC0436 claim thread, it would be easier for me to do the morgue workers' houses so I can give the morgue workers a full work-home AI schedule, rather than having to wait for SCC0436 to be merged before being able to give my morgue workers a full 24 hour cycle. This also means that the morgue workers' houses would be contained in the same .esp as the morgue claim.

Since I'm now done with SCC0436 (except for adding the healer, since I want to coordinate npc-ization with the other claims), I'm ready to claim this house for one of the workers. Once that's done, I'll claim another for the other worker (Unless you'd prefer that I claim it now?).

*The only alternative to putting him in Riverside, is using claim SCC0406 as his house, which would put him at higher standards of living than the healer Tongue. We're running a bit short on Silgrad housing claims.
Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4

*The only alternative to putting him in Riverside, is using claim SCC0406 as his house, which would put him at higher standards of living than the healer Tongue. We're running a bit short on Silgrad housing claims.

Silgradcity0335 is written as a home of a retired merchant and I believe it is still open. I think we could change it to accomodate your worker if need be.

Have a great day
Charles
Hmmm, SCC0335 would probably work better. This morgue worker would be fairly middle class, considering his duties. Plus, he is most likely very experienced in his work, so he will have acquired a small amount of wealth, allowing him to afford the middle class, Riverside home of SCC0335. I will claim SCC0335 instead then. Smile.

Scc0335
You know, this claim would be perfect for the other morgue worker. He will be mostly responsible for the heavy lifting at the morgue, so the public won't see much of him. As a result, he'd fit in well within the lower class. He'd have the upper room, and another family would have the lower room. I plan for him to be a sort of "crusty bachelor" character.

The other family will just be another Dunmer husband and wife couple. In time, I will plan out how to make them more interesting.

As mentioned in my SCC0335 post, once this claim is complete, I will submit this along with SCC0436 and SCC0335.
Finished. Smile