Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dunmer lecturn request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The lecturn would be handy for st delyn interior and some dunmer temples and perhaps some other interiors.
I think I'll try doing this one. I started already:
Nice job :goodjob:

Maybe for effect it could have a visual representation of how the wood pieces are attached to one another? Rope knots maybe, or nails. Just something that crossed my mind.
Can I get a copy of the lecturn for the BSA once it's finished? I have a copy, but I don't know if it was the final one or not.
The one I sent you a while back is the same one that blackbird's currently using. I haven't been able to add the nails yet, but that's still coming. Smile

EDIT: Or maybe blackbird's not using it (looking at the ESP file for St Delyn). I did say that I'd be adding nails to the model.
Okidoki, I'll include that version in the bsa in the meantime then Smile

Which folder should it be in?
How about Meshes -> ST -> Furniture -> Dunmer -> Upperclass? Make sure the filename is DunmerFurnLecturn.nif, and I'll submit an ESP that adds it.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
How about Meshes -> ST -> Furniture -> Dunmer -> Upperclass? Make sure the filename is DunmerFurnLecturn.nif, and I'll submit an ESP that adds it.

Sounds good, I've named and placed it like that :check:
I tried to add that lecturn to the st delyn shrine, but when I saved it to the plugin and closed the CS, I couldn't see the lecturn anymore Perhaps a combination problem. I have made different esp for the lecturn, but I didn't combine them.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
I tried to add that lecturn to the st delyn shrine, but when I saved it to the plugin and closed the CS, I couldn't see the lecturn anymore Perhaps a combination problem. I have made different esp for the lecturn, but I didn't combine them.
That sounds like, as you say, some kind of conflict between ESPs.

I'm actually almost done the second version of the lecturn (with nails!). I'll send it to both of you when it's done.
Pages: 1 2