Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0347 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S0347.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0347.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2..
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0347. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

No preference.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0347) and don't delete the exterior building.
Claim?
here it is...playtested to some extent, as they isn't linked I don't know how to get to the upper floor, but the lower floor worked and the upper is set in the same way, so I assume that it will work.
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
here it is...playtested to some extent, as they isn't linked I don't know how to get to the upper floor, but the lower floor worked and the upper is set in the same way, so I assume that it will work.
Open the console (~) and type tcl, which makes it possible (collision disabled) to walk towards the first floor.
Ok, here is the new update, checked the AI and Dial in on the other floor to and it worked, and I set and owner NPC to the cell, which I had forgotten...
I merged the file.

Check the ownership for the cell (esm v2.995), I assigned a faction otherwise you have to assign ownership to the stuff (bed etc.) that will be used by the other NPC (not owning the house).