Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0357 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: S0357.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0357.
Claim Difficulty: Easy-medium.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0357. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of smith.
Services: Repairing, selling (not a lot of choice)/ buying cheap armor and weapons.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0357) and don't delete the exterior building.
Looks nice, so I'll take it
That's fine. Smile
I'm now making the bartering package.

NPC needs to travel to the ground floor by using the doors to go first out, then in.

I tested it and when the NPC should go through doors, he just walks by the wall.( because the doors haven't been linked)

Do you fix this when you connect the interior and exterior doors??

Or should I use a trapdoor?
Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
I'm now making the bartering package.

NPC needs to travel to the ground floor by using the doors to go first out, then in.

I tested it and when the NPC should go through doors, he just walks by the wall.( because the doors haven't been linked)

Do you fix this when you connect the interior and exterior doors??

Or should I use a trapdoor?
Put the NPC in the shop, I'll fix the sleep package later on.
I deleted the v 1.0

EDIT: Oops I forgot one thing(again) Confusedigh:
The Silgrad City-topic (you said that when NPC gets to the faction STGeneralDialogue or sumthing, he gets the topic automatically. somehow this didn't happen for me)

Fixing it totally today, I hadn't time yesterday.
I got a little problem playtesting the claim.

I'm not sure that is it because of the graphics or something but

When I point my cursor over a interior door, there comes no info to the bottom right corner of the screen. but when iI tcl to the other door, it shows the door info. I tried this quite many times and the door info appears random for both of the interior doors. ?(

I can't fully test the lock/unlock package, so you need to assign that also when you fix the sleep and travel package(When connecting interior+exterior)

Everything else should be OK, keys, furniture, dialogue, objects and stuff. Big Grin
Abbreviations

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette (chairs etc.) / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust / Disp. = Disposition

A few remarks.
  • Concerning the doors select for the level: "needs a key" when using a key.
  • You selected for the level "needs a key" but didn't assign a key to the chest.
  • Why do you lock the chest below the interior? Do you want to prevent the PC from cheating (tcl)?
  • Don't assign a faction as owner for the door. The NPC that locks the door should be the owner.
  • The tassles are bleeding into the floor (S). For rugs press "F" only once.
  • StFurnDunTapestry10, F
  • Sacks on crate, Re
  • Don't use furniture with a claimcode because it's unique.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor

Concerning the doors select for the level: "needs a key" when using a key.

I think that if player wants to steal something, he should go at night so if he comes to a door, it's stupid when you can't rob them at night and you need a key. (or does the player see the locking level different in- and outside?)

Quote:Originally posted by sandor

You selected for the level "needs a key" but didn't assign a key to the chest.

Why do you lock the chest below the interior? Do you want to prevent the PC from cheating (tcl)?

If player can use tcl he propably can use the unlock command also.

Player can cheat also by clicking the chest and typing unlock, so it doesn't matter whether its locked without or with a key
I checked the list but I disagree with the needs a key for doors, because thieving daytime is wannabe and if you haven't stolen the key from owner, you can't even try to rob the house without cheating at nightime.

(But if you don't assign a key for door when NPC sleeps, then it's different. Thus the owner can't go out if he/she doesn't have lockpicks)

And, the file...
Pages: 1 2