Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Likely Return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, im sure alot of you may not remember me, but I was part of the concept team here for about a month until I had to temporarily step down, due to my marriage, and child. Well things have settled down quite a bit, and I would like to try to due my part for this community and this mod more than I previously contributed. So, hello again everybody.
Good to have you back Coldwind
Congrats - that was quick - a baby breeze already? :goodjob: By the power vested in me as Editor and troublemaker I hereby name your widget Little Ze'phyr

We'll look forward to your contributions ...

ummm any ideas yet? =)
Thanks Raggidman, we had a little girl about 2 months ago, we named her Kristin. But, back on the topic of contributions and ideas, i'm thinking perhaps a khajiit zombie or mummy....maybe?
We had discussed mummies a good deal at an earlier stage of development. I remember we agreed thta we want them far less preserved than their egyptian counterparts, and to have very few wrappings over a mostly decompossing corpse.

So... I guess its a little zombie and a little mummie.

What did you have in mind?
Yeah, the decomposed mummy was what I was going for. I was thinking, perhaps three different types of them. First the "lesser" types which are possibly mummies of kahjiit servants, then gaurding the loots of the tomb/dungeon/fort..ect, is mummified khajiit royals or warriors of some type. Then for tombs, a main tomb chamber holding the mummy/zombie of the Khajiit that the tomb is named after/for, servign as the boss of the place and gaurding high value loot and weapons.
Sounds great.

How do we plan to effect these plans?
Well, I can make concepts of them...sadly..thats about it, im not to skilled with moddeling or texturing.
It's a start :yes:
I also recently came back, and plan to do much more for the mod than I did before. I actually got a (small) claim done (almost as much as I did for the mod before lol)
Pages: 1 2