Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Quest Tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is to keep track of current quests in creation and their related cells. This is so we know what progress has been made with quests, and so we don't overlap the areas too much. The guild quests will contain the whole questline, and the town quests will be singletons. Following the name of the quest are the related cells, followed by current authors and their current status, which will be updated accordingly.

Guild Quests:
Mages Guild - related cells: Orcest (EOC05), Dune (EDC01), Rimmen(ERC30something), Rawlith Shur'dan point (59, 9). More to be added in the coming days. By JKJ's mate. STATUS: Seeds only.

Town Quests:
Khel'vaar's Rest - related cells: 27, 87 and surrounding cells. By DarkAs, Kaliq and X23. STATUS: Seeds only
Orcrest - Clan Mother - related cells: Khenarthi's Mesa (i forget the cell ref) Orcrest EOC06. By JKJ, her mate, and raggidman. STATUS: Seeds only
Orcrest - SimpleFetch - related cells: EOC05 by Sandor STATUS: included complete when sandor's claim is done.

That is all so far. We need to sift through the quest forum for good and feasible quest ideas and get the ones we can do now in here. At the mo i'm working on a huge project for the next release, so if DarkAs, Krisi or raggidman could do that for me that would be awesome. Or if anyine else spots a doozy, then post the link in this thread and i'll look into it.

(Thank the nine my partner is a scripter, i wouldn't have a clue)