Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Swamplands? and the death of back marsh.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure you are all aware that black marsh has been archived, and wonder if you lovely cat people might be interested in the swampland huts I created for the mod that might be applicable in the tropical areas of elsweyr. these are completely my own work, and with no ties to the black marsh mod now they are free for your use.

link to original development thread --> [WIP] Shaman's Hut

Edd

P.S. I have a little bit of spare time over the next few weeks in which I may be able to finally finish that tusked ape I promised so long ago.
:pop: those are awesome. sure we'll take them. We can still do the Topal island thing too (it's on our heightmap and everything, brave adventurers can swim there from the Elsweyr mainland)
We can include these in the next release, coming in the next month or so, and if you would be kind enough to arrange the file paths as
meshes\elsweyr\architecture\bmhuts etc
textures\elsweyr\architecture\bmhuts etc

it would save me a lot of work. And thank you so much for offering them. pleased to hear the tusked ape is coming, that looked wickedly cool
:jump: and welcome to Elsweyr!!!
okay JKJ will do, may take some time as they are currently in arranged with BM pathways but give me a day and it shallt be done Tongue probably. and don't you mean welcome back to elsweyr raggidman?

Edd

EDIT: actually ive just realised that I forgot to backup oblivion and CS when my computer got reset (like fully reset, everything wiped) I have the original files backed up and the .esp, but its probs easier if I just send the files to DA as he requested and he can sort out a new .esp?
... welll ... re-welcome to Elsweyr? :confused:
another thing has crossed my mind. All my models have built in doors, is this a problem (as in there is not seperate door model, as is customary for normal oblivion architecture).

If this is a problem I can make an "invisible" door that can be placed normally in the correct position?

Edd
OH BM :'(.......Can i join the Elsweyr Team?Because the BM is dead.I can texturing,CS using and i give ideas.
of course you can Senten. Welcome aboard.
Thanks JKJ!Smile
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2