Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm new around these parts (not to moding Big Grin). I noticed your project a while ago, and have been trying to think about what I could do to help. So here it is , I can mod interiors, I can mod exteriors. And I have some previous (short) admin experience. I've only recently got a computer, before that it was internet cafe's all the way. I'm not really new to any of this, but then again I'm not a veteran either.

I have some slight quest making experience, can do pathgrids, and dialogue. So spin me around and point me somewhere, and I'll try and stumble to it =)

(In case you are wondering I was going to pick the name Sandro, from Heroes of M&M, but I saw there was a sandor here, so I decided it would be best to use a different name Big Grin)

-Artorius (hmm, roman, I like it heh Cool )
Welcome Artorius,

I am sure any of the section admins could use and would be greatful for any help you can give.

You did say you have your first pc. Do they have tes in internet cafe's?

Well I suppose it's not an internet cafe as you would understand. Just a dedicated place to all things gaming, one of many in my town. Computers are not so common here, but those places are, and were like a second home to me Big Grin But yes, they have the latest games, and one day while opening up OB I noticed this other program with it (CS). That was almost two years ago now hehe.
Welcome! Pick up a construction set and dig in, plenty of work for everyone Big Grin . Anything you can do to help is appreciated.

If you like quests, hop over to The Quest Dev boards. There's been no shortage of ideas, but unfortunately a shortage of modders. And quests are the best part of Oblivion :yes:, and something Silgrad will never have enough of.

You've already got more experience than I had when I picked up my first quest, so good luck, and good modding!
I was thinking perhaps of a small out of the way town, that I could mod. Then maybe add a few quests to it, NPC's etc. I like small towns, many secrets can lurk in such places *evil smile* hehe.
Speaking as a Junior Member of Senoir Management, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

As Seniosh said, we have needs in all areas: questing, dungeons, exteriors, interiors, et al. However IMHO it's good particularly for ST to "walk before you run." Smile This mod uses a lot of custom resources and also has a lot of backstory all its own; it's good to be familiar with this before starting, say, a village. Smile To be sure, though, ST is pretty under-villaged at the moment. Big Grin

My recommendation (FWIW) would be to review the interior claim threads and the FAQ board and then claim an interior (or a dungeon, we need those too). The process of doing that will give you a feel for how things work here in our little corner of the Internet. Once you get the hang of it, then a village would be tres cool, subject to these guidelines.

But the important thing is to have fun,
Steve
Sure, I'll go see what's there. Thank you for the welcomes also =)
Welcome to Silgrad

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am sure you fit right in

Enjoy
Diet Bob
Welcome to the team, Artorius! Big Grin
Thank you all Big Grin