Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hoss' Morrowind Revamped and Renamed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hoss' Morrowind Now ready for Oblivion. :banana: :banana:

Now ElderHoss Mods!!! :bananarock:

What do you Guys think of the new site?

ElderHoss Mods
not bad.... not bad at all :goodjob:
by the way... is that a Warcraft3 Orc on your website?
I love war3, used to play it all the time! Big Grin ...and mod it too! :yes:
Kul: I am not sure, it was part of a template I found.

Edit 2005.12.09 04:02:
Well I changed it again I did not like the other one to much It did not fit my style this one does. LIKES?
the newly improved site looks much better!!! :goodjob:
Thank You
I definetely think it's an improvement Smile

I came to think of some things though. On the gallery page you might want to make it more apparant that people can download your mods there. Maybe it's just me being daft but my first impression was that the download links led to high-res pictures, you know, since it's a gallery.

Also, to pre-empt questions, perhaps you'd like to make it more apparant that the Redoran Buildings can't easily be used with Morrowind? There are some NIFs in there IIRC but since the buildings don't have interiors they won't be as useful right now as I hope they'll be for Oblivion. Oh, and this link on your gallery page is broken.

Btw what happened with the Knight project you were working on? I can't seem to find that information on your new site.

Keep up the good work, friend :goodjob:
Thanks for the Tips Razor!

I added a guestbok if anyone is interested in signing!

Edit 2005.12.16 04:29:
I hope I don't get in trouble here(I did on ESF) for this but I started a new forum and anyone is Welcome! I will be posting my work for Silgrad and other mods there. But there are several categories to post in!

ElderHoss Forums

Edit
CLosed the forum Hardly any attendance at all. Wasn't worth keeping!
Good to see you got yourself a forum, Hoss. I've signed up Smile
Oh Razorwing I gave Silgrad a little promo in the news fader!

Edit 2005.12.21 03:41:
Nice to See a few of you have stopped by. I hope you come often and post sometimes!
Just signed up!

Ben
Pages: 1 2