Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Interacting with Daedra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several Mages Guild quests Cuthalion came up with involve certain Daedra the player can interact with. What kind of Daedra was he thinking of using? The only Daedra you could interact with in the Vanilla Oblivion were the Dremora. Was he thinking of using Dremora? You can't put down the word "Daedra" as an NPC race.
Actually I was thinking of the guy with the big teeth and fighting... Wait, let me get a picture: Daedroth

I know they can't talk, but that can be added with a bit of scripting...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Actually I was thinking of the guy with the big teeth and fighting... Wait, let me get a picture: Daedroth

I know they can't talk, but that can be added with a bit of scripting...

Well, I suppose it is possible to make a talking Daedroth. The rest of the ST guys have already made a talking Lich. Or, you could create a standard NPC and put the Daedra dialogue on that NPC and give it scripting so that it will look like the Daedroth was actually saying them. I mean, have a look at Umaril in KotN or Jyggalag in SI.

By the way, I'm still waiting for a script for the Mages Guild dialogue I'm supposed to do.
I'll first go to work on Gadave Belaram, he doesn't have that much to say. I hope to have it send to you in ~4 hours...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I'll first go to work on Gadave Belaram, he doesn't have that much to say. I hope to have it send to you in ~4 hours...

Fair enough! Thank you!
I've finished the Dialogue & Trigger section of Quest 8 : Council Matters. Hope you like it.