Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Seafalls (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nice Senten. I'm not sure if i'm that fond of the statues though. Depends on what the quest is.
Its actually supposed to be more gruesome, and unfriendly. Like heads on pikes, and hanging bodies. But I was thinking of changing the location of the cave and making this a different cave, maybe for rituals and stuff. Wink

I sent you a PM B2M. =)
It's looking very nice senten, only advice I can give is a handful more LC buildings, and adress the slightly unnatural effect of the coblestone hitting the buildings, perhaps vertex shading will take care of it.

Excelent work.
looks really nice Smile

for this picture, i suggest vertex shading around the rocks to give it a more natural look. this would also be applicable in other parts of the city. other then that, it looks great Smile
Do you guys mean the land-texture or the buildings?

I will add the rest of the buildings once Senten finishes the detailing. :goodjob:
Land texture.
How do I do that?
In the land editor window there will be a box that says something along the lines of "edit colors", check it, and select a color for the left mouse button and the right mouse button, now you will be able to paint vertex shades on the landscape.
So make it darker, and more....realistic, right?
Underneath larger objects, you color the land darker in an outline around it like a shadow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8