Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept] Khajiit Skeleton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys and gals, I have a very very quickly drawn khajiit skeleton here. I know it is not very good at all but I am putting this up for a couple of reasons. One, I need some criticism on the concept and what I should change and improve on, as I threw it together pretty fast. Second, I am hoping, after we get all of the kinks and flaws out of the skeleton, that it can be the base for the Khajiit zombies/Mummies. Also, I would really like to apologize for my absence and inactivity, there has been alot going on lately with work and my baby girl has acid reflux so we have had to bring her to the hospital quite a few times and I havnt got much sleep, but I will try my best to get some things up. Enough of my ranting, heres the (sloppy)concept.
s'ok - we were all started off in the primordial soup and gained structure and definition according to purpose!

You have plenty of time to work on these before you have to submit them to the ultimate judge (babygirl) eh? Big Grin

Besides, they aren't going to die are they?
No longer necessary, since someone already did it on tesnexus.