Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0512 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: T4-0505.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0512.
Shack Type: 4.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Argonian.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0512. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The Argonian Mission

Fahleg, Argonian: Sells special potions, he will ask for donations for the mission and gives discounts on potions based on offerings.

Geos Argos Argonian Master at Arms Teaches Spear, Blunt Weapons, and Marksman.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0512) and don't delete the exterior building.
I'll take this one.
From the description:
Quote:Geos Argos Argonian Master at Arms Teaches Spear, Blunt Weapons, and Marksman.

How would I go about giving Geos Argos more than one training ability?

As it is now I can only see him being able to train in Blunt or Marksman and not both. I do not think there is a spear trainer.

Thanks
Charles
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
From the description:
Quote:Geos Argos Argonian Master at Arms Teaches Spear, Blunt Weapons, and Marksman.

How would I go about giving Geos Argos more than one training ability?

As it is now I can only see him being able to train in Blunt or Marksman and not both. I do not think there is a spear trainer.

Thanks
Charles
Did you try to create a new class?
Hi Sandor, no I have not but I will read up on it. Smile

Thanks
Charles
Ok I give up. Could you give me a hint as to how I go about creating a class so an NPC will teach/train in more than one category?

Thanks and have a great day
Charles
In Morrowind it would have been possible, but Oblivion's system (I believe) has it set up so that only one skill can be taught by each NPC, unfortunately. Maybe a work-around would be to have each skill taught by a different NPC?
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
In Morrowind it would have been possible, but Oblivion's system (I believe) has it set up so that only one skill can be taught by each NPC, unfortunately. Maybe a work-around would be to have each skill taught by a different NPC?

I could not find a way to do it and could not find a work around so I was thinking it was not possible. But I have not built any classes so I was not sure. The description gives the impression it can be done so that is why I figured it was my lack of knowledge.

@ Sandor, if you agree that it is not possible with OB, I will go with which ever one you choose for a training ability.

Have a great day
Charles
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I could not find a way to do it and could not find a work around so I was thinking it was not possible. But I have not built any classes so I was not sure. The description gives the impression it can be done so that is why I figured it was my lack of knowledge.

@ Sandor, if you agree that it is not possible with OB, I will go with which ever one you choose for a training ability.

Have a great day
Charles
The description was based on Bob's input from our TES3 version.

I checked the class menu and I agree with TID, only one skill can be used for training the PC.

I have no preference for a skill, just pick one.

Sorry for the confusion.
I have completed this.

The Argonian Mission

Fahleg an Argonian accepts donations to the mission. There are three possible donations and the player will recieve something for their donation.

10 gold = a random cheap ingredient (ST)
50 gold = a random standard potion
100 gold = a random strong potion

Geos Argos also an Argonian is a Master at Arms and teaches blunt weapon.

Have a great day
Charles
Pages: 1 2