Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0520 [Finished, Voicework Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: T5-0506.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0520.
Shack Type: 5.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1.
Race: Imperial.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0520. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

Pete the Fire Lover, Imperial, Hunter Pete's home is decorated in (you guessed it) fire. for some reason pete likes fire, he does not elaborate as to why maybe we can add this into Pete's dial's.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0520) and don't delete the exterior building.
mine.
I updated the claims description, let me know if it's ok.
The screenshot shows the TES3 version of Pete's shack.

Make sure that you put the fires on plates etc. because of the wooden floor.
That's fine. Smile
OK.
Are we short on ST Imperial furniture? What should I use if I can't find it in ST?
Please use Dunmer furniture.
This brings to mind something I was just thinking about: how should furnishings change for the non-Dunmer ST inhabitants? My initial thought is: it depends. Smile The idea would be that NPCs from elsewhere (or Elsweyr) Big Grin would bring things from their native land with them, but how much and how large would depend on class. This could mean that Pete (being poor) might have brought over a couple of Cyrodiilic tchotchkes, nothing more. OTOH, a rich Imperial may conceivably hate being in Morrowind and attempted to bring Cyrodiil with him. The same could apply to other races as well, but we'd need representative knickknacks. Tongue

But ask your city's steward first; these are solely my half-baked ideas,
Steve
It is just about finished except for a dialogue that gives insight into his "fire" fetish.

I would appreciate any ideas on why this guy likes fire.

Or maybe he wishes he didn't like it so much. Maybe he cannot control hi need.

I can sometimes come up with decent ideas but my radius on imagination is short.

edit: Steve, I used the hidden compartment. Well it isn't hidden but in the flloor. Nice change from the chests.
Hi all,

SACarrow has kindly brought this to my attention so that I can voice Pete now that my Crime Quest recordings are done.

As regards Pete's fire fetish, some cultures hold fire to be the animating principle that commands the other elements of earth, air and water and is the source of human life, energy, passion and invention. Something can be made of this.

Also, I guess that Pete could be a performer of some kind. Namely, a fire swallower. Perhaps he has a brother who swallows swords and a Dremora half-brother who swallows cursed, talking, flaming swords Cool (just joking, guys). Incidentally, it would be nice to see some freakish circus performers hanging around the slums. Deathless Aphrodite created a pretty cool bunch of outcasts in his 'Cybiades' mod...and I do so love having genuine characters in a game!

If you want to go lore-friendly then I suppose you could indicate Pete's refugee status as an outland farm worker who fled Kvatch as it fell under siege. Perhaps the fires of Kvatch shielded him from sight as he made his getaway so he's developed a thing about it.

Or, combining some of the above, we could go more nutty and give him a tragic history whereby his family died in flames during the siege and now, given the fact that fire is the animating principle of the human spirit, he believes that he can somehow contact or reanimate his family through understanding it more and getting to know it through magic.

Just a few ideas. Let me know if you like any of them. I could contribute to scripting, if you like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7