Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0525 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: T3-0504.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0525.
Shack Type: 3.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0525. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of a street cleaner.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0525) and don't delete the exterior building.
While waiting on replies to the ones I recently posted I will take this one.

I read that the occupant/s is a street cleaner. I could place a line in dialogue as to his occupation but is there anything in the cell I could do?
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I read that the occupant/s is a street cleaner. I could place a line in dialogue as to his occupation..
Yes.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
but is there anything in the cell I could do?
If you mean other anims, the answer is no.

Have fun with the other claim as well. Smile
Sandor, this cell has a trap door in the floor. What if anything should I be doing with it?
Just delete it.
Just a general thought about the trapdoor model: it can also be used as a container for a secret compartment that could be well-hidden by beds or other furniture. I did that in Sparrow's shack. This does require scaling the model down quite a bit, and it should only be done occasionally; maybe in connection with quests. I did mine both as an example and because Sparrow is a paranoid individual. Smile

Just another idea (where appropriate),
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Just a general thought about the trapdoor model: it can also be used as a container for a secret compartment that could be well-hidden by beds or other furniture. I did that in Sparrow's shack. This does require scaling the model down quite a bit, and it should only be done occasionally; maybe in connection with quests. I did mine both as an example and because Sparrow is a paranoid individual. Smile

Just another idea (where appropriate),
Steve
Thanks. Smile

@Zurke
If you want to use SACarrow's suggestion, please go ahead.
ok, sandor. TY Steve, but I would need a tutorial on "scaling" as I have no idea how to do that. As for this particular cell I will go with Sandors idea of deletion as they are very poor and dont have anything of value.
That does make more sense here. For an example for future reference, you can check out interior cell Ebbedin14. That's where I did the compartment.

Steve
Nice interior steve. It was great seeing yours as now I have seen some ideas other than my drab. Big Grin

Also Sandor wrote me on how to scale and it seems simple enough.
Pages: 1 2