Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0528 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: T5-0506.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0528.
Shack Type: 5.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0528. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of a trader.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0528) and don't delete the exterior building.
I'll take it.
That's fine and have fun with the other claim as well. Smile
Hi Sandor. You stated that this was a house of a poor trader. Does that mean I should attempt to create trade items etc. within his inventory or house?
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Does that mean I should attempt to create trade items etc. within his inventory or house?
That would be great, perhaps he could sell pottery.
Hi Sandor, I was wondering if I can use a small poor table in a shack. I wanted to use the larger shack table for a few sellable items and that would leave nowhere for the residents to sit, eat, etc. Having 2 shack tables takes up an enormous amount of space in the current cell.
He of course has the final say, but I used at least one poor table in Ebbedin14, Sparrow's shack. If you come up with any ideas for shack stuff, let me know. I'm starting a co-op with amorilia where I'm modeling a hammock and amorilia does the animation, so I'm sorta revisiting the old shack stuff. Smile Maybe I'll do a smaller table, a bench and a stool.

Steve
Hi Steve. Variety sounds great. You have done a great job so far. Maybe a small shack book shelf? I am short on ideas. Being able to access the bed from the left side would be great also as it limits where you can place the the bed.

How about a black and white tv?Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Hi Sandor, I was wondering if I can use a small poor table in a shack. I wanted to use the larger shack table for a few sellable items and that would leave nowhere for the residents to sit, eat, etc. Having 2 shack tables takes up an enormous amount of space in the current cell.
That's fine, you could resize the shack table as well.
I have it modded but am having issues with the merchant stuff. I am using the construction set wiki to try and work it out are there any other tutorials on the subject?
Pages: 1 2