Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1218 "Nibarr Faren's House" [Old discussion Snefru7]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could I claim this for Nibarr Faren's House ? I've asked Snefru, first timer on Silgrad Tower forums, to build this house.
Can I claim this for the Mages Guild please, as Cuthalion said above?

Thanks in advance.
Yes of course, go right ahead guys. And welcome to Silgrad Tower, Snefru7!
:wave:

Don't forget to get the asset update if you haven't already. It'll make the interior look much better plus let you use the new tileset. The ID's of the new tileset start with "StInRedSmNEW". Don't use hall- and room pieces that lack the word NEW in them; they're an earlier version of the tileset and will be phased out over time.

If you want it to be a small hut, add StInRedBuilding06 to your cell and position it at X0 Y0 Z0. Then add a StInRedBuilding06basementcap to your cell and give it the same position as the round home interior.

If you need the hut to be mediumsized, add an StInRedHutBasement01 instead and again give it the same position as the round home interior.

If you need it to be larger than that, add an StInRedHutBasement02 instead. The basement type-2 differs from type-1 in that it can connect to the tileset, letting you make the interior indefinitely large.

blue[/HR]
:alert: 12.04.2008

Snefru7 you were last active on 10.02.2008 17:40
If you want to reclaim this interior when not claimed, please do so.

sandor