Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SilgradCityRegionLoc0201lvl1 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Tomb1.jpg]

[blockquote]
Cell name: SilgradCityRegionLoc0201lvl1.
Tomb Type: 1.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
Creatures: 2 or more.
Name of the tomb: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Amount of loot: Low.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the tomb in the cell SilgradCityRegionLoc0201lvl1. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.9991 or a higher version.

If you want to change the layout (use the existing cell), please do so, don't forget to select snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle.

You have to use the new Velothi tileset (Static>>ST>>Velothi>>Interior>>tileset).

It's fine to add another level just give the new cell the same name, except for the last part and replace lvl1 by lvl2 etc.

I already added a few starter objects like a cobweb etc.
You could use leveled lists for the loot.

For inspiration check the "SilgradCityRegionLoc0101lvl1" tomb made by Razorwing.

Extra info about Velothi tombs.

[Image: Tomb.jpg]

A typical TES3 tomb.

Background.

An ancestral tomb of a Hlaalu family, add a few ghosts/skeletons and make it interesting for the player.
I'll claim this as my first tomb Smile

EDIT: what should I put as .esp filename??

SCCRegionLoc0201?

EDIT2: I'm planning a little quest, is it possible? Smile

When player enters tomb, a man greets and says that her wife is missing in the tomb, and asks player to find her.

Man is so scared that he can't go alone into the tombs. Player finds the wife from a room dead by several skeletons. Player kills the skeletons and either goes back to the man and says wife is dead.

Or player recovers a jewel from the body, which is important for the man, and player gets a reward(like bunch of gold and few potions) for recovering the jewel as a memory of his lovely wife.

The second option is not mentioned in any way in dialogues.

TIA

Hegemege
Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
I'll claim this as my first tomb Smile

EDIT: what should I put as .esp filename??

SCCRegionLoc0201?

EDIT2: I'm planning a little quest, is it possible? Smile

When player enters tomb, a man greets and says that her wife is missing in the tomb, and asks player to find her.

Man is so scared that he can't go alone into the tombs. Player finds the wife from a room dead by several skeletons. Player kills the skeletons and either goes back to the man and says wife is dead.

Or player recovers a jewel from the body, which is important for the man, and player gets a reward(like bunch of gold and few potions) for recovering the jewel as a memory of his lovely wife.

The second option is not mentioned in any way in dialogues.

TIA

Hegemege
For the esp SCCRegionLoc0201 is fine.
I like the idea for the quest. Smile
three questions:

Traps? And what kind of?

Maximum facecount?

Why banners already placed are Activators, not Static?

TIA

Hegemege
Well I didn't put in any traps and the facecount is 338004, I think it's okay.

This can be the final version, say if you would put something more in, the quest works well, any add-ons to it? The tomb is quite big and one-leveled.

I used StartConversation when player enters same cell and GreetedOnce variable.
I had a quick look and I liked what I saw. Smile
Well done! :goodjob:

The file has been merged.