Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I have returned... er... again.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The oddest thing happened today, I pulled up "Message in a bottle" by the police on youtube, like I do many days of the week (I got it stuck in my head last summer... that is a lengthy tale... 8 months of message in a bottle =P ) and out of the blue, somehow it made me remeber this site. =P

As for my absense, my laptop has been having increasingly frequent problems since several months ago.

I have finally grown tired of the constant problems between this and homework and replaced the hard drive. I am now starting from scratch, without even an external drive, as that died as well...

So, I will be installing OB and MW the moment I get a little bit more time.

Teabag time!!!!!! :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Haven't seen you in a while flyboy Big Grin Hope to see you hanging around the forum again!

Your laptop definitely owns something. I'd say just get a new one.

In the meantime, welcome back
Glad you found your way back here Smile

Any thoughts as to what your next claim is going to be?
Welcome back

Now get to work Big Grin

I see RW allready pinged that one

Any thoughts as to what your next claim is going to be?

:lmao:

good to have you back

Enjoy
Bob
Nice to see ya, its been a while. :bananarock:
indeed welcome back, since were already busy, i must say after being absent for a few months im back too, with another name anyhow hehe