Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Trouble with regions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having immense trouble with the area around KhenMesa. everytime i approach it in foot, i get to within one cell of it and it says i cannot go there, as if there was a border. not only that, if locks me in place so that i can't run away even though i'm facing the other direction. the only way to escape the sand trap is to fast travel to a nearby town. it happens no matter what direction i approch from, it's almost as if khenarthi herself has said "this is sacred ground, thou shalt not go here"

And trying to fast travel to khenarthi mesa doesn't work. after the load screen it briefly flicks up the mesa and a 'you can't go this way, you must turn back' message before flinging me back to where i travelled from.

I tried to create a region around it hoping this would fix this weird issue, but it did nothing.

this problem has only arisen since i started compling the new release, and i only noticed it now a couple of days after i merged the mesa, when i went to take some screenies for raggidman.

if anyone knows how to fix this black hole of Doom, then please help! it's the only thing that is holding up the release.
:eek:

The worst thing is, I can't say that's the strangest CS glitch I've ever encountered.
ah well it fixed itself somehow.