Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dwemer Centurion Companion Development/Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah Get to Work :lmao:

I need to do some of that :yes:

Ahhhh a quote within a quote, within a quote

those can be confusing

Enjoy
Diet Bob
Sur...sur...sure...Boss...... Big Grin

They are as confusing as you Bob Big Grin

Edit: Updated 1st Post
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow

They are as confusing as you Bob Big Grin

I try Big Grin

Enjoy
Diet Dr. Bob
Okay...... now what the hell is everyone talking about, is it me or is this just too much to take in(must be me)
Quote:Originally posted by Danaran
Okay...... now what the hell is everyone talking about, is it me or is this just too much to take in(must be me)

This is about a Dwemer Centurian Companion which is gained during the Synthisis Machine Sub Quest of Dumac

Enjoy
Bob
ah yes i remember again, since i wasnt ehre for some months me memory is a bit down, but yeah now i remember
This is a companion you recieve only when wearing all of Jnaggo the Armorer's Armor. A spell is given when its all worn which will allow you to summon the creature.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
This is a companion you recieve only when wearing all of Jnaggo the Armorer's Armor. A spell is given when its all worn which will allow you to summon the creature.

I remain corrected IS has got it

We talked about the other option and decided on this !

Enjoy
Bob
WOW Bob said I was right, bette take note of this Big Grin

Joking, anyway yeah thats how it will work.
Update:

Scripting is done and working so far, stil testing the damn thing, I also merged the file in with the synthesis machine which means I will have to re-code it in another esp file since I will have to re-do the synth machine. Anyway its all good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6