Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sloughpoint (formerly Glenbridge - Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Almost, i've been a bit busy wirh rl (and playing GTA IV Tongue) All i need to do is to add some more npcs. ooh, and i decided not to mess with the Inn since i dont know how to do the bed script.
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Almost, i've been a bit busy wirh rl (and playing GTA IV Tongue) All I need to do is to add some more npcs. ooh, and I decided not to mess with the Inn since I dont know how to do the bed script.
haha, understandable. Big Grin

Okay, once you do that, I can do the bed script for you. I had to make a buy/sell script for Rock Grove, and then found out its crap coordinates. grrrrrrrr.
Just 2 more npcs to go :p
Glenbridge is finished. I'll send you the file Tlo when i see you online.
As i told you in MSN,great news!!!I can't wait to test it. :yes:
NB: This location is now Sloughpoint and not Glenbridge. I have added a mention of this to the title of this thread and in the first post made by Back2Murder.
What?lol
I believe that this is now completed and should be archived.
It's quite an old one and the interiors could use a revamp...but probably at a later date. The exterior of the town itself, however, was completed long ago. It's one of our oldest. So, archived. :check:
Pages: 1 2 3