Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Alpha 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alrighty, here we go. My bf decided to write an installer much earlier than planned, but this means that we can uses patches for minor updates, and completely redo the installer for big ones. best thing about it, is that it puts things where they aremeant to go, so no one should have anyproblems with misplaced files etc.

here is TESNexus link:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16657
ignore the comments from the impatient ones.

here is the file front link:
http://files.filefront.com/Elsweyr+Insta...einfo.html
this is a situation that I believe that the kids call "teh roxxorz."
"Most excelent."

Great work :yes:

Will download this weekend, and get to work proper soon.
I tried getting to Elsweyr via the method in the readme (player.moveto 01002622), but it said that the reference didn't exist?

Unless I did some utterly noobish move that I'm just not seeing (I'm not ruling out that possibility) can somebody help shed some light on this for me?

EDIT: nevermind I just ended up doing a COW into one of the northern sections of Orcrest.
What happens if your working on a claim that relies on the previous release?
the secret rimmen entrance claim? it been merged. please begin a a new plugin, else it will break the map and regions (had to fix the map about 7 times before the release, and the regions once, which was not fun at all) so yeah if all your stuff so far is in the current release (which is why i wanted all unfinished ones.) hang on you've got a kelvaars rest claim don't you....in that case DO NOT link up the doors or alter the exterior worldspace in any way for the reasons stated above.
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
the secret rimmen entrance claim? it been merged. please begin a a new plugin, else it will break the map and regions (had to fix the map about 7 times before the release, and the regions once, which was not fun at all) so yeah if all your stuff so far is in the current release (which is why I wanted all unfinished ones.) hang on you've got a kelvaars rest claim don't you....in that case DO NOT link up the doors or alter the exterior worldspace in any way for the reasons stated above.
Yeah I meant my claim for the desert settlement. So all I do is just not link it up? I already installed the new version.
hey does this require SI? I thought i read somewhere that this does require it. ?(
We use some of the meshes in places, but you cna run it fine without, just might get missing mesh errors in some places.
"oblivion is not installed, could not find correct paths..." errm... any chance you could send me a d/l link for the orcrest tileset+bridge JKJ(and anything else you want textures variants/new textures for?).

Only if its not too much hassle, i don't have oblivion at the moment, so it aint a problem with your installer Wink

Edd
Pages: 1 2 3