Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1216 [Old discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have to mod the exterior at all? do you have to link it?

Also I want to claim this one. The shop has been claimed, I will need to let the claimer know the NPC names I have generated.

Male: Favnel Uvaram
Female: Rathmea Uvaram

We need to keep them the same since they own the shop Smile
Great Smile

You don't have to modify the exterior, but if you really want to then please feel free to put together what you'd like in a separate esp and I'll check it out. A starter cell for the interior is already in the esm so you don't have to worry about door linking. You can tweak the ambient light settings to whichever you prefer.

You should probably add an xmarker or xmarkerheading somewhere in Soluthis1215 just to set up the AI behaviour for the shopkeeper, and then Sam can move it around according to the shop layout he decides on when he can get started on the shop.
Thanks,

I will get started.
Hey. I guess I should call it "Uvaram's Alchemy Goods" or something like that, then? Anyway, I'm done with my prev claim, so I'll start this now.
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
Hey. I guess I should call it "Uvaram's Alchemy Goods" or something like that, then? Anyway, I'm done with my prev claim, so I'll start this now.
This interior has been claimed by InsanitySorrow.

Please claim another interior.

TIA.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Quote:Originally posted by Sam324
This interior has been claimed by InsanitySorrow.

Please claim another interior.

TIA.

No, I'm talking about the shop, which I claimed. We'll need to work together to get the right ownershp for containers, cells, doors, etc.:yes:
Quote:Originally posted by sam324
No, I'm talking about the shop, which I claimed. We'll need to work together to get the right ownershp for containers, cells, doors, etc.
Thanks for the clarification.

I opened the alchemy shop thread.
Thanks. I'm started on it already:goodjob:
An update please.
Oh S**T i forgot all about this while I was away, I think it might be best for me to relinquish this claim.

Sam324: Would you be interested in taking this as well, since you are working on the other bit.
Pages: 1 2