Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gideon (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[/HR]

Gideon (Post Edited by Ibsen's Ghost - April 2010)
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Tlo1048, PhiniusMaster and Ibsen's Ghost

[/HR]

I've just finished the basis of Gideon.

I need someone to detail the exterior(boxes, crates, bushes, etc.)
there are 20-30 interior houses, and I'm going to do the castle personally which is about another 15-30 interiors.
So I'll need all your help, just make sure to tell me if you cannot complete something

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x99/Tlo1048/
Interior Claims Map
Nice work from what i can see so far. At first i want to focus on glenbridge (Wich is coming along nicely) And after that i might want to do the clutter outside (I hate doing the interiors)
haha, me too. Though I find interior work entertaining at times, it can be quite.....aggravating
Niceee! Yeah really good.But we need custom architectures.Its true for Stormhold.So when i have my pc,i update Seafalls and i send to you guys.
We truly are going to need new architecture for the bigger cities. And senten. I'll try out this version of Seafalls you send me in a sec.

Edit: Cant find the .esp anywhere 0.o Could you send it again sometime?
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
We truly are going to need new architecture for the bigger cities.

Well you're just going to have to wait till the summer (unless you can find a free modeller elsewhere Wink) Ask around (via PM) there are a lot of modellers on the boards who may just need pointing in the right direction Smile

Edd
If the desired effect can be accomplished with stock architecture, then I think you should not hesitate to use it unless it breaks lore severly and hurts the mod. the city looks great, but I'm certain its going to need major tweaking as you test trying to get around and find it difficult to traverse, but that's to be expected, it looks like it has a lot of character. May I ask what the upper roads are for? When you answer that, think about what else would develop from it. If its a place only the guards traverse, then it wouldn't make sense to have paths on the rooftops leading to them, but if the general public can access it, maybe the thieves like it, or perhaps its a place where the common peole go to escape and a number of small entertainment shops have opened up, maybe some balcony dining.

Just tossing out ideas,

DA
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
If the desired effect can be accomplished with stock architecture, then I think you should not hesitate to use it unless it breaks lore severly and hurts the mod. the city looks great, but I'm certain its going to need major tweaking as you test trying to get around and find it difficult to traverse, but that's to be expected, it looks like it has a lot of character. May I ask what the upper roads are for? When you answer that, think about what else would develop from it. If its a place only the guards traverse, then it wouldn't make sense to have paths on the rooftops leading to them, but if the general public can access it, maybe the thieves like it, or perhaps its a place where the common peole go to escape and a number of small entertainment shops have opened up, maybe some balcony dining.

Just tossing out ideas,

DA

Its all stock Architecture right now. =)
Actually it was an idea Grey and I were tossing around. Gideon is supposed to be an evil place, but after much thought and my huge break I decided it shouldn't be directly evil, otherwise who would live there. Its more of a vampiric/Dark Brotherhood decievingly sinister.
The upper roads were actaully for the guards, but after what you said I think having it be semi-public in places would be great. Actually I could use Razorwing's Agora to make a nice little rooftop dining area. I actually planned on having underground traffic ways for the guards, but I could make the towers have a trapdoor down to that, and make it off limits. That could possibly be a cool quest line.
Thanks for the input DA, it was quite usefull. :goodjob:
Will the guards be default argonians then? Or ore like dark brotherhood members (for example. Not per se DB members.)
Probably Argonians, but I'll make a custom unplayable version. They need to have luminescent eyes, and an undead aura.
Kinda like elite Vampires. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5