Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How the little Kitten stole our Heart-Stone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How the little Kitten Stole our Heart-Stone

Kitten, little and sweet, came under moon, and stole the fur off our backs; she swelled with warmth and cuddlyness. Her whiskers were grand. We did not punish her, for she was of us, and she had already stolen our heart.

Kitten, little and sweet, came under moon, and stole the love-glares from our eyes; all whom she then looked upon melted into affectionate words and purrs. Her Love was forever. We did not punish her, for she was of us, and she had already stolen our heart.

Kitten, little and sweet, came under moon, and stole our caring-claws from our paws; she could never kill for she was the ever-kitten. Her playfulness stopped the Dragon. We did not punish her, for she was of us, and she had already stolen our heart.

Kitten-who-was-forever came upon the heart-stone (of our shared clans), and played with it until the Dragon could not bear to watch, and broke into a thousand and uncounted pieces, making the deserts where she continued to pat around the ball of space-twine. She stole our jungles, our heart, and our love. But she gave us hers.

Me-ow

----------------------

I wrote this after playing with my kitty for an afternoon ^_^
man another nice story, and atleast its a kitten the 2 cats in my home always go sit on my keyboard and mouse...... :lmao:
Maybe if ya get a bit of landmarks in it, it would look better, since it could just as good be for the ka'po'tun people, since they are cats too.