Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rickious will concept and mod!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, just been brave and ordered a new laptop! So... this means its fast enough for TES4 and so i can now create mods using the CS too.

I will continue creating some concept art all over the forum, but i will also start work on my own pet projects (with permission from Razorwing and the core)

I will need to claim somewhere, probably in Silgrad is possible.
:wave: :wave:
Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
Hi all, just been brave and ordered a new laptop! So... this means its fast enough for TES4 and so I can now create mods using the CS too.
Great! Smile
Looking forward to following your work, and participating where possible Smile
Best bit is I have on average about 30hours freetime for the PC, most of this will be potential mod-time!

Cheers for all your support and i will probably need modellers as may not get time to learn 3d Studio Max. I used to use Maya to create concept cars but not for a while and thats the only thing i did. I learned back then that if your not on there 5-6 times a week its hard to learn fast. A week away as an armature sets you back a lot. So, will probably CS and concept as well as questlines etc.

Buster, Razor and others, im hoping to be able to do enough work to produce playtest areas to explore, and questlines juicy enough that modellers like you will be happy to assist!

Scripting, we will have to see! May be ok. Have no C++ or anything, have used DromED (thief editor) TES3 CS, and Macromedia Director so have the logical (or illogical) knowledge required and also like to experiment and have a LOT of patience.
exellent. i like to see everything you make.If you really want 3d max i suggest you get 8+.If you get your hands on it and you find any troubles dont worry, cuz were here to help:yes:
Gor a trial of version 9 downloading too. Want to know if i think i can use it before i buy.

UPDATE:
Couldnt get into 3DS max and decided to retire from modelling before i learned then looked at Rhino 3D...
Learning Rhino 3D right now, going good. I dont expect to be able to make creatures but this may help with shapes etc for some of my designs, or to edit creatues.

Does anyone else use Rhino? and is it just the same for exporting etc? It seems very similar to Maya which i used for a concept car project 3 years ago.

Anyway, may be able to add Model to my list of abilities for these mods!
Rickious dont forgot youre also doing concept for the Dumac City project, so ya should put that in ya signature too Tongue :lmao:
Dun... Big Grin