Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Your Funniest Lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am making a little easter egg for Dumac City, its a talking sword, for anyone here as ST that wanted to know. Anyway he is going to be a source of comic relief, you know something thats purely fun, since the game does have more of a serious theme.

What I would like is for people to post there best and most funniest lines they know, all the best will be implemented into the speech of the sword.

Please refrian from using bad language, try to keep your lines ES based, but I will except some really good off topic ones, well within reason.
I think it would be funny if there was contrast in what the sword does and what the sword really thinks. What if the sword was against violence? Tongue Might have already been done a thousand times though, so you'd need to look into that.

If not that, then the sword can have extreme bloodthirstiness. So violent , so gory, and so near-inappropriate that it's actually funny.

There are a number of possibilities... What are you looking for, specifically?
What I am really looking for is just funny, it does not matter if its a bloodthirsty comment or a non-violence comment, even comments against enemies is good.

I have seen only one other mod to do something similar and that was Lilarcor, it had a bloodthirsty blade that just wanted to fight. I would not mind comments that are similar, I am just going to have a variety.
I don't know if you can make the sword talk when it's not equipped, when it's in it's [fourreau] (what's the english word for that btw?) attached at your belt. Because it would be fun to hear it say with a muted voice: "How dare you? Let me out! Let me out!!"

Could also make some stupid comments about the weather. I also agree with the non-violent comments, it would be fun coming from a sword.
Hmmmm. Yeah, When you hold it it talks but also when you have it sheathed, its simple to include.

yeah, have it get all anoyed cause the player put it away :yes:

Comments on the weather is harder, since there is not much in the way of detections for it.

Non-Violent Comments: Got any ideas on what it can say
I like this idea. Smile

fourreau==sheath

For the weather check this page.
Entering a dungeon : "I don't like this place"

Just after killing a creature : "Do you really need to spread the death like that?" (or someting more correct in english)

After killing a human : "I don't think that he deserved what you did to him / such a treatement" (not every time of course, just randomly)

After killing a female npc : "Nooo, I just killed a poor defenseless lady!"

Randomly : "Why are my masters always the same kind of empty-headed fiends?"

Randomly : "I wish I would be owned by a bard. I'm a very talented singer you know?"
Thanks Sandor :yes:

I like the speech there RideWithTheWind, I don't think the player would be expecting these sorts of comments. Also all speech is going to be random. So you wont see(Hear once I have voices) the same thing everytime.
"I never lie, I alter my exegis according to political circumstance"

"I admit the [peace treaty or any applicable document] got a little bloodied in transit..."

"I feel that this situation could possibly have been resolved in a more peaceful manner... perhaps a tea-party instead of massacre next time oh "mighty wielder"... is wielder even a word... i don't think wielder is a word..."

Edd
Cant you use your bow or a spell? im getting tired of being unsheated all the time to kill these peacefull creatures
Pages: 1 2 3