Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Topal Island Teaser: in conjuction with Elsweyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Righty ho then, lets get started on the topal island teaser. Worldspace TESAnnwyn. Dependent on ElsweyrValenwood.esm only version Alpha 3.0

Topal island is a small island in the topal sea. huddled close to the Black MArsh, and is a part of that territory. The island should be a little swampy especially on the east coast, but mostly jungle. to the south is a small khajiiti fishing village, which trades regularly with Senchal, across the Topal strait. The Argonian natives inhabit most of the island, and i'm not sure what their stance on the khajiiti villagers would be but in such a small place i guess a 'live and let live' policy might apply.

Anyway this is a thread to get the ball rolling for the teaser island.

The khajiiti village should be located in cell 113,24 on the coast. It sould consist of a mixture of Orcrest buildings and Anvil docks. At least one Argonian should live there, providing the trade run between the village and Senchal using the BMBoatHome piece. the main trade item here is fish, which they trade to the Elsweyr mainland for moon sugar and other khajiiti staples.

The rest of the island is free for the Black MArsh team to do what they wish with, and i have only a few requests.
1) No more than three Argonian villages (we don't want to overcrowd the island now do we)
2) that you give any models you wish to use to me, so i can repath them to our new filepathing format (this will also make it easier to keep black MArsh stuff separate from other mods, they will get their own sub folder etc) I will release these as a sub-release.

Now, an important thing to note:
The Black MArch pieces are not allowed to be used for any other part of Elsweyr, without the express say so of one of the Black MArch Leaders.

Anyway the real dev thread is here:
Topal Island Teaser: in conjuction with Black Marsh
Using this one to get you guys attention Cool
I like the idea,i agreed :goodjob:
I'll do it, just tell me where to download the stuff to do it with

also, do you think once i do it i can use it in a personal mod i'm working on that'll just contain topal bay and this island
Quote:Originally posted by soeffingths
I'll do it, just tell me where to download the stuff to do it with

also, do you think once I do it I can use it in a personal mod i'm working on that'll just contain topal bay and this island

Depends, on how JKJ feels about it, but for me its fine as long as you give all the credit(Excluding your stuff) to us. And make links to our projects in the readme, and links to our mods download(when we get around to it)
thats no problem, and just to let you know i do mean all models and textures that are on the islands as well, also could you throw in some trees that i could put along the east coast of topal sea, thanks
Quote:Originally posted by soeffingths
thats no problem, and just to let you know I do mean all models and textures that are on the islands as well, also could you throw in some trees that I could put along the east coast of topal sea, thanks

I dont actually have ANY of the files, except for our personal files. i have lots of nice trees you can probably use, but you and I will have to talk to Senten for those.
if you'd ask the rest of the black marsh leadership i think we could get the ball rolling, the elsewr teams ok with it (at least Ja-Kha'jay and DarkAsmodeous ) so really all i need is black marshes ok
I agree with soeffingths - it would do us good for publicity to get a demo out there. I would be happy to do interiors if any need to be done.
thanks deeza, also sence the island is closer to black marsh, do you have trees and argonian villige pieces done already, if so i'll be able to start as soon as i get home
I believe that they do exist but aren't yet ready for use, but don't quote me on that. I'm also not sure who has them at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3