Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Rock Grove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've designed a basic layout, and begun making the town. At first I was just gonna put some placeholders and whatnot, but soon I was taking on the whole city. Retextures galore!

This is most likely no the final layout, Grey is sending me a concept, and I think I placed it in the wrong coordinates. Damn Heightmap...

EDIT: New album for the pics.

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x99/T...k%20Grove/
WOW!ITS AMAZING :goodjob:! I really like. :goodjob:
looking good, cant wait to see it progress.
its allright, but the textures look abit bland...
(to my perspective though)
Nice work Tlo. I like the new textures.
Quote:Originally posted by BusterWolF

Thats probably 'cause sky is turned off in his CS, so no normal map effects are applied.

Lookin' good Tlo.

Edd
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
Quote:Originally posted by BusterWolF

Thats probably 'cause sky is turned off in his CS, so no normal map effects are applied.

Lookin' good Tlo.

Edd

Yeah it is. Big Grin
Thanks, I've not even begun to finalize the layout. haha. I still have much more landscape building, and architecture making.

But personally, I like the color scheme alot. i need to redo the tower a bit, but thats no biggie.

These Cities are coming along nicely. I was actually picking these three for a reason, so we can get Gideon and is surrounding mostly done, so I can compile and release a beta.
As i told you in yahoo,Awesome!Great work mate! :goodjob:
haha, funny story...

Those trees and rocks I told Senten about that I couldn't figure out where they came from.....well, thats Stonewastes.
I guess I go the wrong Coordinates for Rock Grove, so I'm gonna start all over.

Damn..
Pages: 1 2