Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How the Khajiiti destroyed Destruction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How the Khajiiti destroyed Destruction.

[Transcribed by Scholar Pelinrus Oreon of the Imperial Univeristy, from a Traditional Oral story of the Khajiity people of Tenmar Forest dating back from atleast the start of the Second Era.]

A long time it was that we saw the signs and did nothing. Too long. So long that the Bad Cat who-likes-to-make-nothing came and spoke his wicked words into the hungry brain of the Imga named Rangouh.

Rangouh was a mighty tree-swinger, and powerful in the ways of knowing; but Rangouh grew tired of his clans ways, listening to the beating of Marukh's chest as his clan shouted the preachings of the One-and-Nothing. He grew enraged by them so much he began to beat upon the trees of Khenarthi and against the earth itself, until Devil Whiskers was summoned by his violence.

Devil Whiskers, "WHY DO YOU INVOKE ME, MONKEY-THING FROM THE BRANCH??!"

Rangouh, "My tribe speaks of foolish things! They screach Marukh's Imperial-Fostered words, and make my ears bleed. I have seen nothing of what this liar speaks of! But why has my anger summoned you, oh great demon?"

Devil Whiskers, "IT SUMMONED ME, LITTER-BOX-BRAIN, BECAUSE YOU FELL UPON MY ESSENCE, THE SPHERE THAT IS ME; YOU HAVE REACHED MY HEAVEN, PINICLE OF DESTRUCTION, YOU BEAT UPON THE BONES OF THE EARTH, DESTROYING THIS WORLD, SO THAT I DIDN'T NEED TO. YOU ARE THE SON OF MY GOAL."

Rangouh was shocked, though it angered him even more. He looked upon the red, tatooed face of his lord, and spoke again.

"If I am your Son-in-Spirit, what am I to do, Devil-Whiskered-Giant?"

"BURN THIS WORLD, ESPECIALLY THAT OF MY SISTERS, THOSE KHAJIIT. BURN THEIR LIVES, SO THAT YOU MAY TAKE MY PLACE IN THE VOID. MAKE YOUR WAY INTO MY HEAVEN. REACH IT BY VIOLENCE."

And so it was that Rangouh set alight the Green-Fur of Elsweyr, burning the North of Tenmar Forest down to ash; the Badlands of Death becomming more than they were. It was then that the Ra'Ra'Ra' sent his Kitten sister down from the Heavens to challenge the Ape.

"Me-ow." She said, small and little infront of the ape with fire.

"What is THIS?! A small Kitten to challenge an asceneded being of doom?"

Little and sweet, the kitten played with the essence of Rangouh, clawing it apart playfully, as it began to unwind into nothingness.

Rangouh began to scream, not of doom, not of destruction, but of his own existence.

"THIS. IS. RANGOUH!!!"

Mehrunes looked upon his son, and shoved him back down from rage, for he no longer was that of end, but of himself.

Mehrunes then went back to Hell.

Rangouh then died when he became Rangouh.

And little kitty giggled, and skipped back to heaven.

From this day, the Khajiit laugh at Monkeys-Who-Throw-Shit, but are weary of those who claim rage.
okay..... that was funny, totally nonsense, but also hilarious!!!
Though it is true that khajiiti books are most of the time made of nonsense, so that makes sense.
It's written to look nonsensical, but it's actually not. It's mostly about an obscure type of ascension known as 'reaching heaven by violence', and is a prelude to a series I'm writing called 'Laments of the Violent Ape', teachings of Rangouh about how Marukh sucks, and Mehrunes Dagon is our Saviour.
well atleast your good at it, at both writhing and deciphering it, cause i cant make chocolate of it(dutch to english translation of i cant understand it)
Quote:Originally posted by Danaran
well atleast your good at it, at both writhing and deciphering it, cause I cant make chocolate of it(dutch to english translation of I cant understand it)

Most people who have English as a first language will have problems fully comprehending this, unless they understand the Sermons completly, and camp out in the BSF lore forum Wink
Also, this is an explantion as to why some Khajiit are offended if you smell like 'ape' (being one of the Mannish races), they are reminded of Rangouh, and also of 'Monkeys-Who-Throw-Shit' Wink
hehe indeed, i do hope i will never see those monkeys(I ALWAYS play or khajiit or argonian) cause if so i must and will throw something back! btw english aint me first language its me second