Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: where are our honorary members???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of our 5 honorary members only Noremorse and Valderon(who was on 1 month ago still) are still active... where are the others???
Ben Vagara was last active on 06.10.2006 22:37
Deus 17.10.2007 22:59
Quentin Fortune 19.11.2006 18:59
I do hope we havent lost em.
I remember some years back Quentin came on to say he was moving house and had internet problems or something close to that. I assume they have moved on.
Honorary members are retired core members. Smile When a core member retires after having spent a significant amount of time and effort on the project, he/she is put in the Honorary members user group to show that he/she has contributed a lot to the team.
All I can add to TID's explanation is that there is a loosely defined final limit to honorary membership. Right now core members that weren't active past the year 2003 lost their title. It's not so much that their contributions became less valuable over time as it is for pragmatic reasons, that it's not practical to have twenty names in that category of the team list page. Past work always counts and I imagine if an oldie came back they would already be a few pegs up on the proverbial ladder. Smile