Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Khajiiti Tribes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Righty ho, we all know that there are a few tribes of Khajiit scattered across the northern half of the province. So we need to brainstorm these a little. First, how many tribes should there be? And what names should we give these tribes?

I'm in favour of about four tribes, not sure what to call them.
I'd even say 3 if I didn't think it might feel too small.
3's good. 4 is a bit to much of a morrowind number, there were 4 ashlander tribes. btw what was the governing body of pellitine?

Righty ho, names.... :confused:
The Clan Mothers.
"Do'zhrao, a fierce warrior tribe of West Elsweyr who fought most bravely in the Five-Year-War with Valenwood; we put aside old rivalrys with them and fought as Kin though they were the ones who lost most. This one honours their sacrifice, we will not forget." -Ta'oyb
Sweet, need two more now...
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Sweet, need two more now...

"Dro'grhazx, a tribe who are wary of outsiders, and hide within the desert caves found somewhere untouchable out in the most barren wilds of the dunes. This one has heard stories of their legends that have passed from mouth to mouth since Alkosh awoke; it is said they know the truth of many things that remain hidden under the unforgiving Khaj [that will only be told when the Mane gives them back what he stole]." -Ta'oyb

Literate-cat-within-TOYB: Did someone mention something about the Mane stealing something?!? IT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN!!! *scampers off within the mind of TOYB to dream up some new bewilering fable of the Dro'grhazx about how a Mane-from-many-moons-ago stole something from them...*
awesome, any more gems toyb?
"Jo'vrazla-rawlith, a Tribe of Khajiit who dwell amongst the Eastern Jungles bordering the Imperial Lands; they dwell amongst the rivers and tree roots, using their knowledge of Khenarthi's Tears to avoid water-fur, keeping dry while sleeping under Crying-Skys. This ones thinks them strange." - Ta'oyb
Nice. those shall do nicely. thanks!
Pages: 1 2