Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Orcrest insignia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In OB each city has its own insignia which can be found on city walls, gates tapesties armour etc. So I've spent the morning working on this, a sigil for Orcrest: If someone would kindly make a tapestry texture out of this that would be really awesome. It was made in Corel Draw, so if you want the original file, then PM me.
can i crit? the lack of symmetry really bothers my artistic senses. its not so much that the weapons dont match, it is the weird rotation of the ginko leaf. perhaps rotate it so the stem goes strait down (and intersects where the weapons do)?
Apply in Nifscope to the Chorrol Banner Mesh Smile
Better Lady N?

sorry TOYB, looks great though
yes Big Grin
Updated the banner with redone logo Smile
Excelent detail touch, thankyouJK and TOYB.
thank you! i can try to make a sigil for rimmen and dune too, just gimme a decription and i'll get to it
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
thank you! I can try to make a sigil for rimmen and dune too, just gimme a decription and i'll get to it

I think a good one for Rimmen would be similar to the Akatosh Nine Divines statue, two heads comming out of one neck; one being a Snake/Dragon, the other being a Khajiit (just focused in on the Heads and Neck and just a silhouette of them). Being both representive of Alkosh (and at the same time, Akatosh), and also of Rimmen's history between Elsweyr and Cyrodiil.
something like this?
Pages: 1 2