Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sugar Silos of the Sands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: khajiittowerconcept01du6.jpg]
Scribes at the Imperial University have recently uncovered a translation of an ancient Khajiiti text amongst a collection of old War intelligence gathered for the generals of Tiber Septim, about how they planned to make large silos, to store their Moon Sugar (an infamous drug illegal throughout the Empire, and used in production of Skooma, a refined version of the Drug), just as Tiber Septim began his conquests. They thought that if he invaded, their Sugar would have been taken and used to fund his war; in an attempt to protect their sugar, they drew up plans to create giant Sugar Silos, to be protected by an excessive amount of Charms, Spells, and Hexes, being maintained by Priests devoted to the protection of the Sugar. No actual 'Sugar Towers' have been found, though the Sands of Elsweyr have been known to bury entire cities in the past.

---

Explantion: Nords don't like Boredom, so the little Khajiit inside this Nord injects Bosmeri Idea-Juice into my conciousness (made from the Blue Nectar of the Kahjfah Flower), which makes things happen - such as this. Use? Have it as a hard to find, none map-markered, place out in the desert for the PC to find, and get rich on ridiculous amounts of Moon Sugar Smile I guess I'll make a model of the tower and upload at some later point.
Oh looks amazing! :goodjob:
nice picture bardie(hehe), one little mistake: their Sugar would of(must be have isnt it?) been taken
Quote:Originally posted by Danaran
nice picture bardie(hehe), one little mistake: their Sugar would of(must be have isn't it?) been taken

Stick to your first lanaguage Wink
He's absolutely correct, TOYB.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
He's absolutely correct, TOYB.

Lol, oops, I was reading his post as one little mistake: their Sugar would of(must be have isn't it?) been taken, rather than one little mistake: their Sugar would of(must be have isn't it?) been taken. This is why we have punctuation marks Rolleyes

*oringinal blunder is fixed*
ok on the coolness level from 1 to 10 this is 11

although I would love more details of the silos but the page looks very nice
This is awesome and should be kept active. I wonder if TOYB would still be interested in modeling this some time?
i'll ask him when he gets home