Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: On His Holiness; Vol I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Volume I, being mainly on the first (and second) Mane, about how he is created, how he becomes to be holy, etc. The other Volumes will be on particular Manes (but I won't do all of them (the latest Mane havng the 413th Volume) though you'll see me quote random volumes in other texts from time to time that will never get written), and what their lives, etc, with a special one called "On His Holiness; His Palace" being about how his Palace is created (and then Torval being built around it).
This will be ongoing, and I don't have a set time frame.

On His Holiness

Cyrodiilic Version; Translated and Published by The Univeristy of Gwylim Press.

On His Design:

In a time when the Khajiiti were divided by War and their Mortal struggles, and the Elders would not help (for they were searching for enlightenment), it is said that the Gods looked upon the Khajiit and saw promise within the Chaos, and within their sleep, dreamt up plans to send their final child of Immortality to lead the Khajiit back to their Spirits (for while in Chaos they had lost their way, walking far out into the deserts away from their Spirits who remained dream-walking in circles).
With their celestreal planning finished, the Gods made Gold-White beings (the ae'iit) in the forges of the Sky, and sent them down to Earth. The ae'iit spoke their names in secret upon falling; the Elder cats in their quest to find higher being found those secret names [RIY, RIX, RIZ; never to be spoken], and decided to find these Apostles of Solar Origin (so that they could feel the ripples from the Divine for themselves and so reach it).
These Dro-Khajiit traveled far, and into the places-that-cannot-be-reached, until they gazed upon the place of the aeiit fall, which was strange-yet-beautiful (for it had turned the Desert inwards and it's Khaj to Glass). They looked as far inwards as was allowed (for it still was hot, fragments of the Aether still remained trapped within as pure light), and in the middle gleamed the aeiit in glorious splendour. They spoke to the Elder Cats, speaking in new-beautifully-strange words, about how soon the two dances of the Ja-Kha'jay would dance the same, and would make a new partner to dance with, but only for short amount of Time as Alkosh would only allow enough of himself to allow the other Gods to send an Audiance of One into this world through flesh. The Dro-Khajiit asked what importance this new one was, and the aeiit answered that this 'new one', the Mane-to-be, was to lead them out of mortal suffering so that they may court the heavens and find new beginings within the old; to find happiness within a world that Lorkhaj gave darkness.
The aeiit then left Nirni, and stitched back up what they had wrought upon the land (and so the glass scar from their falling claws was undone), and so they also undid themselves within the forge and became part of Alkosh again (and were remade as servants to Dragon-Cat, to serve the Mortal world at the times of Alkosh's back-braking).

And so the Dro-Khajiit Found purpose, and the Aeiit finished theirs [and took up others].

On His Birth:

The Dro-Khajiit, with a new purpose [of finding the gods' product-of-plan], went in search of babe, under moon and star; sleeping when sun leapt from black-blanketed-night in the early hours of dawn.

So did they search, but find not a babe, nor the moon's foretold nu-dance.

The Mad Cat did still stir, and stride from the princes' domain of mirrored Chaos, to look upon the brow of the Elder Cats of search and seek. Speak did he with riddles, and veils of words.

"I see you wandering, cats wise with age and deep with thought, I heard upon a wind that you seek babe of an origin known to you as a future guide to give you passage into better pastures?" Smiled he, with a face of Man, but the slashed eyes of cat.

"Yes, oh mighty lord of the sugar fields and voices in the dark, but tell me why one such as you would ask this of us? You have not chosen to give us stability in the past, to give us a light in the dark, so why should we trust the words that you hold, or the advice that you may share?" Wisest of the Dro returned in a polite tongue.

"Because I would but offer you a star in place of serpent until the time when you would look upon babe, and see the promise of guidance, or whatever it is that you think you want. And if you need assurance that I mean this as no trick, look at what this fortune is, a change amongst statis, the Chaos of which you seek to change has been the life of the Khajiit since my sister gave them form, they know no differnt for there has been no other change. You know not even what this Oracle will bring, be it statis or entire destruction. I merely offer a road sign, on an otherwise atlas of smoke."

And so the Mad cat did pierce the writhing serpent with direction, until babe was to be found, and so did it cease it's movement in the heavens, and a bright star was made from a serpent [already] unmade.

It was so that the Dro-Khajiit did think upon the Sign that brightened the heavens, and finally thought it good, for no other would chart for them a way through confusion, so one of confusion was better than one that did not exist.
Long did they travel, following a Southern star, through Sands, and then forests, gathering followers as they trudges the Mortal path, until finally did they come upon a night, when Jode did ask Jone to dance. As the stars parted way, to allow for a floor, the twins did they dance together, and formed a promise of another that made partner to their duo, making three yet two. All did gaze upon the dance, but forgot about babe who was to be sent through flesh as saviour.

And so with final strength, did his mother give all of her love, and colapsed under moonlight, with father holding new kitten, to be hailed as saviour, guide, and of royal splendour. All did finish watching the celestreal dance, and then turned to look upon a silent kitten, to be given gifts of affection, even if they knew it would be a year until babe would speak his first words [of love/destruction].

It was that the heavens also watched, as their gift was received; even the princes of void sighed at the miracle that was the birth of a kitten with a full mane. There was not one bad thing that night, all was still, and not a word spoken after is birth, not even a tear shed for the mother who gave him his name in secret. She gave him humility in the face of ego. She died so that he may live, honoured is as first Saint who gives life. Embodiment of Nirni is she.

The Mad Cat then unpinned the star from his face.

On His Awakening: To come...
(how the gods set a rebelious kitten on the path of transendance)

On His Teachings:

The time did pass since the gods set the Young Mane on his path, and long did the Young one sit and think as the world passed by.
Thinking of the world, what it meant, and how to make it better, the Mane stumbled upon the fact that he sat alone in cave thinking about a world he knew little about, for all this time he had not experienced what the world is about, and if he knew not of what the world was about, how would he know how to overcome it?
And so the Mane set about his world-walking, striding accross to each of it's five corners in search of the wisdom of others, from the oldest stories known only be the wisest Elders, to the gripes of the trudging man in the slums of the dirtiest city, until the Mane knew everything that could ever be learnt.

He did this in only a single day.

On the second day of world-walking, he looked at the downfallings of the world, the struggle of existence, people roaring with all they could that they lived, but didn't even make a whisper into what the Mane could hear in the other places. He saw the punishment the people of the world took upon themselves, and how they kept going even though they knew what was to become of them in a world that knew no rest.

He knew what must be done.

He then returned to Elsweyr, and spoke in his learned-words of the secrets of the world, and why it is that they are made to suffer. The people did they look upon the Mane with hope, and so they did see a better way in which they could live. Shouting out in words of deliverance, the Khajiiti knew they had found stablity in a world of Chaos. The Mane was to be their rock.

These are the remembered words of this holy day.

The World is but a place of respite before we are to reach the pinicle and see everything as a single thing, and knowest all that come before, after, and could ever be. To see the end of both places, and knowest them for what exactly they are. To know everything, because you are such, and know them aswell as you know every part of your own existence. To know the secret word given to us inside the Dark heart cast into the Center of the world. I give it to you openly, if you would steal it from my hand.

But the world is not all bad, for we have the Love of gods. For it was a place made so that we could learn where others failed, to be given the chance for something better, rather than the roaring Chaos that came before. To go about our daily lives is still a blessing, even if we do not become new in the next place of being. Search my words, and see their true meaning. Know that I give you my love, my essence, and everything that I am, I am not here to lead you, but guide you into the arms of transendance and happiness beyond words.

Give unto me your eyes, so that I may let you see.

Give unto me your legs, so that I may let you walk.

Give unto me your love, so that I may share with you mine.

And so the Mane rested, for he was weary, for this holy day of guiding his people became many years. His people had prospered, and festivals were held all the time. The clans grew happy, and there was much rejoicing. It was known as the golden time of the Khajiit, when all 16 Clans were at peace, and there was much love in the air.
Everyone loved the Mane for what he had done, and so it was that he fell into a deep slumber within his wooden home of red, orange and gold, given to him by his people, surrounded by a town of prosperity, to be named Torval, name of their guide, kept in secret so that he might remain humble, but given to his people with dying words filled with utmost affection.

On His Death: To come...
(about how his reign came to an end, and how the People mourn his passing, with sadness so great that the skies begin to cry, and the earth begins to weep).

On His Reincarnation: To come...
(about how the Gods see the world has lost part of itself, and so send back the Mane's Spirit in a new Kitten, making the the Moon's dance the same dance again. The people then see the dance, and then the Priests of the Mane then cross that lands to find the kitten born under the Moon (and check if it's actual his reincarnation by letting him choose between thousands of objects, with only one of them being owned be the previous Mane, and then how it was so that this would happen always).

-----------

Ae'iit - Meaning 'Holy-Spirts-who-Walk-the-Aether'. In the story then end up becomming the Jills of Akatosh (which are some of the most obscure god-like beings in TES, which I doubt most people would of ever heard of), who weave together time after a Dragon Break.
Updated.
hehe nice on, makes a good reflection, about how they say that there is only one mane
Updated [again].
Nice one mate! :goodjob: