Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Tower 3.0 release date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone at ST! I am very excited about the release of v.3.0 of Silgrad Tower for Oblivion.You guys are doing an awesome job. I was wondering if you had a general estimated release date for it. Thanks alot for reading and good luck!
Hi llamamomma. Smile We don't have a set release date for our next playable version, but we do have criteria we want to meet before we release it (seen here). Right now, there's still a lot of work that still needs to be done so it would be hard to give an accurate time frame as to when our next release might be. So I suppose the best answer to your question would be that it'll be released when it's released.
Thanks alot for your reply. Can't wait till 3.0!
I'm sure players will appreciate how much new content there will be. Smile
I thought Razorwing said it won't be released till August!
Quote:Originally posted by Cambridge Spy
I thought Razorwing said it won't be released till August!

It's not likely that it will, I was just guessing based on how our progression was looking at that time. We'll release it when it's ready and concentrate on having fun rather than stressing to meet a deadline.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

It's not likely that it will, I was just guessing based on how our progression was looking at that time. We'll release it when it's ready and concentrate on having fun rather than stressing to meet a deadline.

Fair enough! TheImperialDragon is currently at work on the Fighters Guild quests anyway. Version 3.0 probably won't be released until that's done.
Quote:Originally posted by Cambridge Spy
Fair enough! TheImperialDragon is currently at work on the Fighters Guild quests anyway. Version 3.0 probably won't be released until that's done.

Quests are important but as TID mentioned it'll be released when we fulfill the criteria which basically mean: the whole heightmap has generated regions, there is a road network connecting the towns and villages, there's a seamless transition between Cyrodiil and our main worldspace, Soluthis city exterior is finished and Silgrad Tower's city exterior can be visited. To put it mildly that's a lot of - fun! - work.
While it's a nice thought, I don't think the Fighters Guild will be finished before our next release. There are a number of quests left that will need to be modded from scratch, and right now I'm prioritizing the landmass over the Fighters Guild.
as much time as you need. I dont mind waiting a long time for it's release. After all, your letting us go to Morrowind for free!