Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Legio Argonis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any plans for the Argonian members of the imperial legion? Like having a fort location or a questline.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Any plans for the Argonian members of the imperial legion? Like having a fort location or a questline.

I'm sorry to say there hasn't been much development, whether theoretical or practical. Tobi (who was making the fort tileset) seems to have gone away too, which poses a problem because there were a lot of fort pieces left to be created. So, right now it seems likely I'll need to model the fort pieces needed for it myself... which means it'll have to be pushed far into the future.

It would be rather fun if the player could get an Imperial Legion quest from the fort, or alternatively the fort could be part of another IL quest. What that would be remains to be decided but hopefully it won't be as silly as my old quest.

I haven't investigated which cell the fort should be placed on. Did you happen to have a suggested location?