Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Imperial Health; Issue XVII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[1ST]I[/1ST][1ST]M[/1ST][1ST]P[/1ST][1ST]E[/1ST][1ST]R[/1ST][1ST]I[/1ST][1ST]A[/1ST][1ST]L[/1ST] [1ST]H[/1ST][1ST]E[/1ST][1ST]A[/1ST][1ST]L[/1ST][1ST]T[/1ST][1ST]H[/1ST]

Welcome again faithful followers, and may Mara grant you good health.

In this issue, we address a new illness dubbed as 'Word Vommit', first reported down in Torval, that has Healers and practioners of Medicine baffled, aswell as an article on the newest disease-protection charms released by the Mage's Guild last month.

[Insert advertising and promotional artwork here - Mage's Guild sign ups, health potion adverts, etc]

[Image: imperialadfinow9.jpg]

"[1ST]V[/1ST]omit in the form of literature" as one of the Doctors described; a strange new disease thought to have oringinated in the form of a Spell gone horible askew. We still no little about the disease, and what other havock it may play on the body, but the most devasting effects are clear; once the person is infected with the illness it quickly takes a hold, and the subject then attains an erge in which they must write down as much, and all that they can, without no premeditation as to the content, nor much thought when it is being written. In the first reported case, the infected boy wrote close to an entire ophera, and atleast a couple novels; while mostly being an excessive ramble of nonsense, it was clear that some parts were of complete brilliance. It has been observed that any sort of act of will against these urges can lead to painful headaches, and in one report the patient went into a coma (later to awake and write an exact copy of each of the 36 Sermons of Vivec).
It has been proposed that this pathogen found a begining by that of some sort of disease related spell that went terribly wrong and became airborn, due to it's irregular effects, which are much too precise and something alltogether unheard of evolving in the Wilds of Kynareth (as for the Mage responsible, they would of recently been in Torval, and any news about the culprit should either be reported to Imperial Guards, or to the Mage's Guild).

While a cure is currently being worked on by the Mage's Guild, and various Apothecary's in Torval, the Danger of it spreading further have been extinguished by a containment spell so no avoidance of Torval area is neccesary.

*More to come...

-----

(will have lots of mistakes, I wrote this at like twelv-ish without caffine, and with school looming over my head early in the morning. Please comments with fixes! Smile )