Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SilgradCityRegionLoc0801lvl1 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
1. Did you notice any floaters?

2. Did all the objects fall through the table in the third large room?

3. nvm fixed it.
I never post a full review until a claim is fully cluttered (in this case a first draft), so don't tell me how to review a claim.

Why? --> It saves time.

FYI
As per the reviewing criteria it's your job to find floaters.

As per the team guideline (ยง16) it's your job to playtest the interior (table objects).

Thank you.
AnImpatientFan, we are all busy with the mod and real life. If we have to check every step in a claim it gets tedious and time consuming.

Please finish a claim as best you can, clutter,dialog,packages,etc. before you submit. If you are having issues with an esp or do not understand how to do something then by all means ask. We are very happy to help.

Have a great day
Charles
Thanks for the heads up,

Fixed all errors and have began cluttering.
Here it is,
AnImpatientFan, I will check it out for you. I will give feedback some time tomorrow.

Have a great day
Charles
Objects

A number of StC9SCC0303LightDunCandle04fire are either floating or bleeding into the alters throughout the tomb.

StInVelPrayerstool01 in first room floating.

StIaMiscCupWhiteGlass and StIaMiscCupPurpleGlass are both floating.

StRwSkelBone02,StRwSkelSacrum01 and StRwSkelBone07 are floating as a group on StInVelAltar01.

StRwContDunmerChestSmall02spices is bleeding into StInVelAltar01.

StRwMiscComBottle13 floating.

StRwMiscComBottle05STIDwine is floating.

Three StScSkoomaEmpty are floating.

StRwSkelHand01 is floating.

StInVelPrayerstool01 in the third room is floating.

Replace MiddleTable07 with an Stfurniture item.

STFurnDunmerRichChair03F marker is bleeding into StInVelAltar01.

StFurnDunPoorChair02F marker is bleeding into StFurnDunPoorTable03.

StRwRedwareCup is bleeding into StFurnDunPoorTable03.

NPC

check 'no low level processing' for StIpDeadNecromancer. I presume the character is dead and will not be coming back. Frame rate and engine resources should not be effected by a dead NPC.

Pathgrid

Please fix all pathgrid nodes bleeding and crossing through objects (see pic). Also check bleeding and floating of pathgrid nodes.

Lighting

Please replace StLightDunLamp01fire and StC9SCC0303LightDunCandle04fire with fakes(static/st/lights) and use a light bulb. This will decrease loss of frame rate and engine resource.

General

In general please do not link doors if you do not have to. If you have an interior that has two locations, for instance the npc goes to work then link the interior doors to test the AI. Please do not change existing links.

When placing objects press 'F' more than once to be sure it is not floating.

Nice interior Smile

@Sandor

There appears to be some pollution from linking the door to the exterior of Anvil.

Grup(world)
- Tamriel
- AnvilWorld
- AnvilCastleCourtyardWorld

There is also an error when opening the file in the CS. I have seen it before I do not think it is a big deal but I wanted to mention it. "The 'StIpNecromancersLootKey' contains 2 lights".

Have a great day
Charles
Is there anything wrong with the pathnodes bleeding into the leveled list markers.
Quote:Originally posted by AnImpatientFan
Is there anything wrong with the pathnodes bleeding into the leveled list markers.

Actually no. That would be a good practice, especially with NPCs, you would want to place them squarely on top of the node. The problems arise when the pathgrid runs into or through objects. The moving objects (NPC or creature) do not recognise a right of way Smile

Have a great day
Charles
Thanks.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

@Sandor

There appears to be some pollution from linking the door to the exterior of Anvil.

Grup(world)
- Tamriel
- AnvilWorld
- AnvilCastleCourtyardWorld
You don't have to mention these problems because they are removed before the merge by default.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
There is also an error when opening the file in the CS. I have seen it before I do not think it is a big deal but I wanted to mention it. "The 'StIpNecromancersLootKey' contains 2 lights".

Have a great day
Charles
FYI
Our esm has no loading errors so I'll fix/remove the problem. :check:
I think I fixed all the problems you mentioned.

Also, is there somethng wrong with the collision models for the Velothi Tomb tileset because whenever I havok somthing on the floor all it does is jiggle.
Pages: 1 2 3